*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

My da was shouting at the ball boys at 2 down to stop the multi ball to keep score doon 😂, once we scored and the atmosphere changed they collapsed, looked as though we could score on every attack , it will be a tough one over in Braga but we will look back on tonight for years , mayhem at the goals in the stands canny beat it 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dummiesoot said:

I think that ref was reading Scottish press or speaking to Clancy for advice on Morelos

100%, and like Sunday another nearside linesman cheating bastard. But I’m just enjoying the result, reminded me of a night many moons ago when we were 2-0 down going on 10 against Marseille, now indulge me, I know it wasn’t the same quality of teams but I was thinking of this game when we were 2-0 down and thought there’s always a way back and this time it was better we won, so fuck the moaning and the autopsy I’m jist a happy auld Bear the night.

EAB55648-AAC3-4CE3-BD0E-28FD3D254AB2.thumb.jpeg.c10660ad61c4298a219c4d8aaf97d522.jpeg

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but this could be a turning point in our season (or at least the second half of it/.  We have so many confidence players, and a result like tonight could be the kick start we need.

Waiting on the train home absolutely buzzing. Be a struggle to sleep tonight. Struggled at times but fair play to the players for not letting the heads go down. Some of the folk around me need to have a word with themselves “fuck saking” every 40 seconds at 1-0 down. Once it went to 2-1 the crowd was unreal to a man 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We are all in pub pinching ourselves. How did we win with so many poor performances. Tav, Borna, Davis, Kamara & Kent were awful. Btw, some tackle by Goldson near the end.

Imagine how good we'd be if we didn't have 4 or 5 passengers in nearly every game. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Imagine how good we'd be if we didn't have 4 or 5 passengers in nearly every game. 

It’s just amazing was thinking the worse then don’t know what happened  we came back def winning ugly 👍😂

Braga must be like wtf 🤣

19 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

My da was shouting at the ball boys at 2 down to stop the multi ball to keep score doon 😂, once we scored and the atmosphere changed they collapsed, looked as though we could score on every attack , it will be a tough one over in Braga but we will look back on tonight for years , mayhem at the goals in the stands canny beat it 

After we went 3-2 up one of our ball boys never gave their player the ball and their player was having words, looked like our young lad told the guy to fuck off 😭😭😭

Love it fssss

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

After we went 3-2 up one of our ball boys never gave their player the ball and their player was having words, looked like our young lad told the guy to fuck off 😭😭😭

Love it fssss

😂😂class 

Archived