*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Working from home is the greatest three words that have ever existed. 

Watching Serie A highlights, scrolling through this and watching our goals again haha

Me too.

I woke up still drunk. No way was I cycling through London traffic pissed. I’m not so much working from home as working from bed.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Reminded me of the Marseille game in 91-92  season, same shity weather out played for 60 minutes 2-0 down then bang McSwegan with the header suddenly the atmosphere changes the place was bouncing then Hateley equalised.

Never went on to get the winner that night but the similarities are there.

92-93. I was there as well and never thought that would be topped until last night.

10 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

92-93. I was there as well and never thought that would be topped until last night.

Mind that wee guy for Marseille Abdu Pele or something like that running a mock, brilliant wee player. They had a great team at the time. I remember Rudi Voller getting pelters from the east enclosure all night 😆

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mind that wee guy for Marseille Abdu Pele or something like that running a mock, brilliant wee player. They had a great team at the time. I remember Rudi Voller getting pelters from the east enclosure all night 😆

Desailly, Voller, Pele, Boskic, they had a great team and of course they won it that season. 

5 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

Desailly, Voller, Pele, Boskic, they had a great team and of course they won it that season. 

Think the season before that we got put out by Red Star and they too went on to win it. 

Two of the best teams I’ve ever watched live.

35 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Voller took pelters but he thrived on it that night, cunt tore us apart, was a class act to watch

10 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Aye mate ..... but they will lie like fuck and say they were there to the death .... and in the future tell their kids about the wonderful night they had at Ibrox .... when the Gers made an astounding comeback .... :p:

:UK:

I've known folk like that Bobby, Manchester was "full of them" apparently.

Archived