Sign in to follow this  
Scottywellhousetb

*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Cut out the loose passes, heap pressure on Raul and the keeper when they’re playing out from the back and we’ll make it through this tie 

Their keeper is an accident waiting to happen on the ball, the way they were playing out reminded me of Foderingham in the Warburton days 

eejay the dj and Nk89 like this

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I haven’t got it off but I’m working from home which currently consists of me watching the highlights and fan videos of the crowd going fucking ballistic

”IBROX BABY”

Working from home is the greatest three words that have ever existed. 

Watching Serie A highlights, scrolling through this and watching our goals again haha

Essandoh and BlueThunder like this

Enjoyed reading through this thread this morning from the depths of depression right the way through to everybody buzzing and disbelief we pulled that back and went on to win!

Beating an on form team, undefeated under their manager from 2-0 down - one for the history books, what a night and hopefully the kick start to our season now👏

JackAlex93 likes this

At half time I was questioning a lot of these players thinking they didn’t have the DNA of a Rangers player but you know what a lot of them proved me wrong in the second half. 

But they must kick on from here.

On 21/02/2020 at 12:11, RWB72 said:

At half time I was questioning a lot of these players thinking they didn’t have the DNA of a Rangers player but you know what a lot of them proved me wrong in the second half. 

But they must kick on from here.

Nights like last night help build mentality, can only benefit us in the long run hopefully like you say we kick on now and next time things aren’t going our way we’ve learned from last night to stick in and keep going because one goal can change a match, not just the players also the supporters, we’re in this together.

RWB72 likes this

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Bet the few who left at 0-2 down feel fucking daft now

:tu:

Aye mate ..... but they will lie like fuck and say they were there to the death .... and in the future tell their kids about the wonderful night they had at Ibrox .... when the Gers made an astounding comeback .... :p:

:UK:

JackAlex93 and bornabear like this

48 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Tav into midfield to play the Whittaker role imo.

Flanagan into Broadfoot role.

What to take foul throws in the final? 

n the cold light of day  we could have scored 3 times in the 1st half mind you they could have scored 4-5  they were good going forward but not too hot at the back  we defend well next week and we can score on the break

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Working from home is the greatest three words that have ever existed. 

Watching Serie A highlights, scrolling through this and watching our goals again haha

Me too.

I woke up still drunk. No way was I cycling through London traffic pissed. I’m not so much working from home as working from bed.

Prso's headband likes this

When you consider they had won all 5 away games in Europe this season including winning at Spartak Moscow, Wolves and Besiktas it makes our comeback even more impressive. 

They also only drew 2 of their 3 home group games so we have a decent chance