*****Official Rangers v Braga Thread *****

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Tavernier, Goldson, Jack & Kent will all put you to sleep in an interview. I believe that is an integral part of the problem. 

There is no way Ferguson, Gough, McCoist  or Butcher have ever given interviews like that.. To me, that is the difference for there is no doubting the talent we have on paper.

Only Gerrard and Beale can change this. The blame lies 100% on their shoulders.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s an interview ffs..

Do you want them doing a Braveheart type speech during interviews or a rendition of Derrys Walls.

Not sure if it's an integral part of the problem, but passion for the game and team should come through in an interview. 

Sometimes it's like listening to your average joe who clocks on and off each day only to collect a pay check.

2 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Could be the kick start we need for a big end to the season. 

It's to late.  We fucked up the league and handed it to the filth on a platter with shite bottling performances against dross.  For the first time in my life I just can't get up for a European match. We ain't going to win the Europa and we just delivered nine in a row to the  tarriers. Which will be shoved down our throats incessantly by all and sundry. Scunnered with this season completely,and have real fear that Gerrard is incapable of stopping ten.  I'll be there in my seat as usual and my mindset may change as kickoff approaches but right now I honestly don't give a fuck. 

Just hope we can produce an atmosphere which does the tie justice. Haven't had European football after Christmas for years. 

Regardless of what is going on domestically, we have to put that to one side and get stuck right into this. 

Ibrox has  been a miserable place of late.  We have to change that tonight and actually "support" for a change!!

Sitting arms folded in the huff gets us nowhere and just increases tension and nervousness. That's no way to inspire our team. 

Bring your A game singing voices!! 

Let's f.ucking go!!! 

Archived