Morelos onside

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linesmen or refs are never giving us a 80/20 decision in our favour it’s just getting ridiculous now. 

For a ref to say he couldn’t give a handball because of weather conditions is absolutely farcical and he’d never dare give that excuse to the tarriers if they were struggling to a 1-0 win in shite conditions. 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Linesmen or refs are never giving us a 80/20 decision in our favour it’s just getting ridiculous now. 

For a ref to say he couldn’t give a handball because of weather conditions is absolutely farcical and he’d never dare give that excuse to the tarriers if they were struggling to a 1-0 win in shite conditions. 

I've been bleating on for long enough about Collum not booking Weah for celebrating in amongst their fans as the fans didnt fall over.

It's simply manipulating rules to suit. Or corruption, that covers it too.

4th match in a row with absolutely massive calls being made wrongly against us. What most the total be now, over a dozen? 

In this one alone, their cunt not being sent off for the lunge on Goldson's ankle, Morelos onside goal, handball pen decision.

Same ref who couldn't get his red out quick enough for Cosgrove against the scum.

It's a fucking national scandal. Something has to be going on they can't be that fucking bad to conveniently only call it wrongly when it's against us.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

4th match in a row with absolutely massive calls being made wrongly against us. What most the total be now, over a dozen? 

In this one alone, their cunt not being sent off for the lunge on Goldson's ankle, Morelos onside goal, handball pen decision.

Same ref who couldn't get his red out quick enough for Cosgrove against the scum.

It's a fucking national scandal. Something has to be going on they can't be that fucking bad to conveniently only call it wrongly when it's against us.

Since start of november I'd say its 1 decision for, 25-30 against.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I still think it was a silly decision.

Arfield is 100% getting onto his own touch and in equally a decent position.

No need to takeover when he knows he may have been offside and scuppered the attack. 

Aye a silly decision to score a legitimate goal.

14 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I still think it was a silly decision.

Arfield is 100% getting onto his own touch and in equally a decent position.

No need to takeover when he knows he may have been offside and scuppered the attack. 

watched the highlights just now  and alfredo was never off side and how could the ref not judge the handball at the corner as a pen  however refs are bad everywhere the  ict player never dived and should never have been sent off  also walsh was not offside as it was played by a gers player last   then how could corrupt clancy   give a ref card against the hamilton boy it was never deliberate handball

as i said they are shit all the time

40 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c95d7840fee417e0cb345eaba6754a7a.jpeg

Rangers need to be making more of these "honest mistakes" but we won't, anyhoo that's feckin blatant cheating I would also like to see Kambari's one as well because it looked well onside.

Scunnered with this shit this season. December onward has been utterly fucking disgraceful from the officials. Game changing offsides and handball goals against us not flagged, stonewall penalties given as free kicks if they're even given at all, perfectly fine goals chopped though for us time and time again. Today, Kilmarnock, should've had a penalty against Aberdeen. You name it. Enormous game changing moments. 

The amount of players that should've seen red against us this season is unreal as well.

Archived