Morelos onside

BLUEDIGNITY

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

There wasn't any decisions that cost us the points against Hearts away or sheep at home though. 5 points down from those games because of us and us only. 

Those games I can’t disagree ,The officials have been shocking lately even in games we manage to win ,Hibs and yesterday ,

Point is the taigs are getting plenty help ,Cosgrove being sent off at the piggery a perfect example ,And they are getting wanked over by the media for their mentality ,

If the officials were fair across the board we     ain’t 10points behind them ,

But it’s all about their supposed mentality ,Well in the last 2 games they didn’t have the mentality to beat us ,they didn’t have the mentality to even score against us ,that’s was helped by their friends with whistles and flags 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Badger said:

Under the old (and better) rules for offside, he appears to be onside.

But..... under the new rules for offside, I think there will be some part of him (that can score a goal) in an offside position. I'd expect if it went to VAR......  he'd have a shoulder offside or something.

We have rightly been critical of refereeing, but that one may be the correct call. If it is the wrong call, it is very marginal.

These 50/50 calls are not going for us, certainly at key moments, this season. 

He's not even close to being offside bud, yet another "honest mistake" that almost cost us 2 points. 

16 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye but we are meant to better than the Refs/Linesmen decisions then it won’t matter. 

The ref and that nearside linesman, bent as a nine bob note.  Apart from this decision and various others what was that handball awe aboot.  That ref should get hunted but he won't in this corrupt keech hole !

58 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The ref and that nearside linesman, bent as a nine bob note.  Apart from this decision and various others what was that handball awe aboot.  That ref should get hunted but he won't in this corrupt keech hole !

That’s the problem. The club should be highlighting these decisions week in week out because nobody else is going to. The media aren’t interested. Sportscene for example, Stevenston tackle- have a wee laugh how a yellow isn’t shown, move on. Killie game same thing. The handball yesterday, wee chuckle about how the ref missed it , move on. We need to fight the battle cause no one else will, if it means getting fines to highlight it then so be it.

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Honest tae fuck I can see these officials high fiving and fist pumping in the dressing rooms after our games when we drop points. 

Without a doubt there is, and hopefully there are cowards within them who are crawling away in shame.

I think it’s going to take something drastic to change it.

Something like Gerrard coming out and stating he will call his team off pitch if the inconsistency and biased officiating continues. 

It'll never happen but these inconsistencies need to be documented, highlighted and actions as above taken to say that it won’t continue.

34 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I think it’s going to take something drastic to change it.

Something like Gerrard coming out and stating he will call his team off pitch if the inconsistency and biased officiating continues. 

It'll never happen but these inconsistencies need to be documented, highlighted and actions as above taken to say that it won’t continue.

We have Rangers TV with full coverage of every game from multiple camera angles. We should commission a video of all of the major decisions that have gone against us this season with (where possible) commentary on the referees positioning and visibility of the action and question these decisions. As an example of why this aspect (position and view) is so important Beaton had an un-interupted view of the hand ball from a few yards and "sees" nothing but minutes later from further away and with several bodies in the line of sight (actually the video from behind the goal looks very much like his view is blocked completely) decides to give a foul against Alfredo for very little contact having denied the same player a penalty for a harder push on him which he had a clear uninterrupted view of.

There have been examples in virtually every game this season of truly baffling and occasionally outrageous decisions. My personal view is that we have been robbed of 5 points (all by Beaton) and I have no doubts that this will prove crucial at the end of the season.

This should provide us with robust and damning evidence of many unfavourable decisions that we should take to the SPFL/SFA and "seek clarification" as the tarriers have done on many occasions.

If they fail to engage, release the video on our official platforms and explain to the fans that the authorities won't engage. 

Personally I would do this asap as it MIGHT just lead to a reigning in of the most  blatant "mistakes" and give us a level playing field for the remainder of the season. We literally have nothing to lose as the current circumstances are unsustainable for us as a club. The "mistakes" are so blatant and so frequent that we simply can't sit back and do nothing anymore.

We're not seeking favours, just to be refereed the same as everyone else which is something we've been missing for far too long.

6 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

We have Rangers TV with full coverage of every game from multiple camera angles. We should commission a video of all of the major decisions that have gone against us this season with (where possible) commentary on the referees positioning and visibility of the action and question these decisions. As an example of why this aspect (position and view) is so important Beaton had an un-interupted view of the hand ball from a few yards and "sees" nothing but minutes later from further away and with several bodies in the line of sight (actually the video from behind the goal looks very much like his view is blocked completely) decides to give a foul against Alfredo for very little contact having denied the same player a penalty for a harder push on him which he had a clear uninterrupted view of.

There have been examples in virtually every game this season of truly baffling and occasionally outrageous decisions. My personal view is that we have been robbed of 5 points (all by Beaton) and I have no doubts that this will prove crucial at the end of the season.

This should provide us with robust and damning evidence of many unfavourable decisions that we should take to the SPFL/SFA and "seek clarification" as the tarriers have done on many occasions.

If they fail to engage, release the video on our official platforms and explain to the fans that the authorities won't engage. 

Personally I would do this asap as it MIGHT just lead to a reigning in of the most  blatant "mistakes" and give us a level playing field for the remainder of the season. We literally have nothing to lose as the current circumstances are unsustainable for us as a club. The "mistakes" are so blatant and so frequent that we simply can't sit back and do nothing anymore.

We're not seeking favours, just to be refereed the same as everyone else which is something we've been missing for far too long.

I've said similar re a compilation video. 👍

I think that whilst behind the scenes we can challenge it to seek clarification, and question reasoning for it and bias, publicly there would have to be a bit more cunning on our part. If not, the club could/ would get hammered.

I'd be for Gerrard  fronting a campaign using the video under the guise of the urgent necessity of VAR introduction for the well being of the scottish game. But I'd get him to use media personnel outwith this shithole to get the message (and bias interpreted from blatant incidents) clearly across. 

Dont challenge integrity head on, state he's unable to or he'll face further club punishments however video speaks for itself and ahem need for VAR type response.

I'm sure he'd have credible media contacts in Sky, Bt, if he had the will to do so.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've said similar re a compilation video. 👍

I think that whilst behind the scenes we can challenge it to seek clarification, and question reasoning for it and bias, publicly there would have to be a bit more cunning on our part. If not, the club could/ would get hammered.

I'd be for Gerrard  fronting a campaign using the video under the guise of the urgent necessity of VAR introduction for the well being of the scottish game. But I'd get him to use media personnel outwith this shithole to get the message (and bias interpreted from blatant incidents) clearly across. 

Dont challenge integrity head on, state he's unable to or he'll face further club punishments however video speaks for itself and ahem need for VAR type response.

I'm sure he'd have credible media contacts in Sky, Bt, if he had the will to do so.

I'm all for a compilation even if it was from a fans group but we would need to make two. One for our games and one for theirs because they are getting points (and a trophy) they shouldn't be getting.

Archived