The Five Way Agreement

tannerall

55 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You honestly believe that’s there’s some big dirty secret king doesn’t want revealed that the SFA know about and are using it to basically blackmail him for the best part of a decade to keep quiet about referee decisions ?

Come on tae fuck mate if there was any truth in that the fenians would be all over it and would have been leaked a long time 

King has not been incharge for a decade, the sfa have helped coverup celtics past for over 40 years. The only time we hear from the board is when they are attacked. Our players and fans under constant attack, but not a peep fae our board. Even charles green stuck up for us. So you explain to me why our board-chairman keep quiet so mutch.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

King has not been incharge for a decade, the sfa have helped coverup celtics past for over 40 years. The only time we hear from the board is when they are attacked. Our players and fans under constant attack, but not a peep fae our board. Even charles green stuck up for us. So you explain to me why our board-chairman keep quiet so mutch.

Not the best example using Charles Green that cunt was playing to the gallery telling folk what they wanted to hear to fill his pockets 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Not the best example using Charles Green that cunt was playing to the gallery telling folk what they wanted to hear to fill his pockets 

Maybe so, but still said something which is better than nothing.

3 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Maybe so, but still said something which is better than nothing.

He did stir up the new establishment,The one I remember the best is when he called out the authorities for bigotry ,which he was correct in ,But remember how he was shot down in flames ,Basically turned round and said he was out of order ,As bigotry in Scotland means sectarianism,they stopped short at saying that it can’t be bigotry because only catholic’s can be victims of bigotry 

13 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Never said king was in charge for a decade and I’ve no idea why our board won’t speak up and defend our club but will when it’s personal against them, maybe they just don’t give a fuck. 

What you’re saying is this hold the SFA have over Davie King only comes into effect when its the fans or players attacked but the board are free to go on the offensive when it’s them under attack?

That makes no sense to me 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Never said king was in charge for a decade and I’ve no idea why our board won’t speak up and defend our club but will when it’s personal against them, maybe they just don’t give a fuck. 

What you’re saying is this hold the SFA have over Davie King only comes into effect when its the fans or players attacked but the board are free to go on the offensive when it’s them under attack?

That makes no sense to me 

Best part of a decade your words. The press attack the board statement within a day or two, players or fans attacked nothing. Referee's making up own rules against us nothing. Rangers say player gets racist abuse celtic deny press agree board say nothing. Why?

12 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Best part of a decade your words. The press attack the board statement within a day or two, players or fans attacked nothing. Referee's making up own rules against us nothing. Rangers say player gets racist abuse celtic deny press agree board say nothing. Why?

Correct I never said a decade 

Already told you I don’t know why they only defend themselves, I doubt it’s some big dirty secret that’s never been leaked in the near 6 years kings been here and that He’s being blackmailed by the SFA to keep quiet.  If there was anything that bad on King the mutants would be all over it ffs

Also the child abuse thing was hardly a secret every cunt knew and is totally irrelevant to this thread. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Correct I never said a decade 

Already told you I don’t know why they only defend themselves, I doubt it’s some big dirty secret that’s never been leaked in the near 6 years kings been here and that He’s being blackmailed by the SFA to keep quiet.  If there was anything that bad on King the mutants would be all over it ffs

Also the child abuse thing was hardly a secret every cunt knew and is totally irrelevant to this thread. 

You beleive what you want and i'll beleive what i want.

20 hours ago, TMB said:

I think part of the 5 way agreement was Rangers giving up the right to TV monies.  Prize, transfer fee, or European participation money.  Accepting a transfer ban.  That sort of shit.

Of course, they tried to slip in the title stripping but thankfully it never happened.

What did we get out of it?  We were allowed to join the 3rd division.  What we should’ve done is ask England to fucken take us and be done with Scottish football for good

This 100%

It was a missed opportunity to try and enter the EFL pyramid even at the fourth or fifth level.

13 hours ago, bluebovril said:

So what are Rangers going to do about it then 

Independent legal advice from a company with some expertise working with major sports teams and sports clubs in litigation against sporting "authorities"

Maybe not from Donald Findlay though as he will be suggesting we can't do anything  cos we are legally deid. 

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

This 100%

It was a missed opportunity to try and enter the EFL pyramid even at the fourth or fifth level.

Or we made a stand against going to the bottom division. That was a new made up punishment, where at worst we could have had a points deduction or take a hit to the Championship, but most of the fans were against it in fear of missing out a season while we fought it. That was a mistake and we've never been able to recover from it as the scum had a free run at the titles and the CL money.

22 hours ago, TMB said:

What did we get out of it?  We were allowed to join the 3rd division.  What we should’ve done is ask England to fucken take us and be done with Scottish football for good. 

The problem was that Green was running us by then, and we would probably got shafted even more by the cunt if we re-located to England. 

Probably a lucky break he didn't get his way, as there was no way the English League clubs would have done us favours either. 

( A far cry from when we turfed Arsenal out of trouble all those years ago.)

32 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The problem was that Green was running us by then, and we would probably got shafted even more by the cunt if we re-located to England. 

Probably a lucky break he didn't get his way, as there was no way the English League clubs would have done us favours either. 

( A far cry from when we turfed Arsenal out of trouble all those years ago.)

Would have taken at least a generation to win anything of substance moving to England 

A lot gets made of the riches down there ,but every team in that league gets big money and it’s the teams with the big backers that get the winning done 

Even getting to play European football would be an achievement 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Independent legal advice from a company with some expertise working with major sports teams and sports clubs in litigation against sporting "authorities"

Maybe not from Donald Findlay though as he will be suggesting we can't do anything  cos we are legally deid. 

Could a share holder from old Co take it on 

17 hours ago, magic8ball said:

He did stir up the new establishment,The one I remember the best is when he called out the authorities for bigotry ,which he was correct in ,But remember how he was shot down in flames ,Basically turned round and said he was out of order ,As bigotry in Scotland means sectarianism,they stopped short at saying that it can’t be bigotry because only catholic’s can be victims of bigotry 

The bunnet once said "oh!..you mean the bigots" when talking about the parkhead paedos and that was the end of him.
Had it away with £36 million so couldn't give a fuck.
BUT!!! the bunnet knew.

It must be easier to obsess about us than face the truth about the secret under the carpet.
How any right minded person can actually go along to the midden and support the parkhead paedos is beyond my comprehension.

35 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bunnet once said "oh!..you mean the bigots" when talking about the parkhead paedos and that was the end of him.
Had it away with £36 million so couldn't give a fuck.
BUT!!! the bunnet knew.

It must be easier to obsess about us than face the truth about the secret under the carpet.
How any right minded person can actually go along to the midden and support the parkhead paedos is beyond my comprehension.

It’s the deflect and denial the cult teaches them 

Archived