The Five Way Agreement

tannerall

18 hours ago, ricksen92 said:

King has not been incharge for a decade, the sfa have helped coverup celtics past for over 40 years. The only time we hear from the board is when they are attacked. Our players and fans under constant attack, but not a peep fae our board. Even charles green stuck up for us. So you explain to me why our board-chairman keep quiet so mutch.

Charles Green stuck up for whatever put most cash in his pocket. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Would have taken at least a generation to win anything of substance moving to England 

A lot gets made of the riches down there ,but every team in that league gets big money and it’s the teams with the big backers that get the winning done 

Even getting to play European football would be an achievement 

I don't think it would take a generation. But even if it did, I'd rather we were down there striving towards that goal than spending that generation in the bigoted nationalist republican cesspit that Scotland has become.

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't think it would take a generation. But even if it did, I'd rather we were down there striving towards that goal than spending that generation in the bigoted nationalist republican cesspit that Scotland has become.

A lot would have depended on where we would have entered the leagues ,Remember there is a proper pyramid system in place down there and at all levels there would be objection to us joining the system 

The further down the system the lower quality of player we would have coming in ,Then eventually getting to the championship nobody knows how long it would take to get out of that league 

I have to agree that no matter how difficult it would be better than the agenda we have faced for years and there’s no sign of that changing 

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Some revisionism going on in here. Any critics of the 5WA and Chuckles at the time were out to harm Rangers according to many on here. 

Sold a pup by Charles Green and cunts lapped it up because he knew how to spin a soundbite 

I wasn’t on here during Greens time ,I was on FF at the time and from memory most sceptics were behind him eventually ,

Remember in the lead up to Green taking over the fanbase went through what was the hardest time being a bear for most ,Most were too young to have lived through the tragic events of 71 so this had been the biggest thing to have happened in their time ,Green coming along with all his “promises” he was very easy to buy into ,even the outrageously bad share issue wasn’t seen for what it was until much later ,

Ffs when you think back what a fucking brutal decade we had to endure ,even the pumpings off the taigs were tame compared to some of the shite we went through 

14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A lot would have depended on where we would have entered the leagues ,Remember there is a proper pyramid system in place down there and at all levels there would be objection to us joining the system 

The further down the system the lower quality of player we would have coming in ,Then eventually getting to the championship nobody knows how long it would take to get out of that league 

I have to agree that no matter how difficult it would be better than the agenda we have faced for years and there’s no sign of that changing 

Would rather be content with playing Football against any other team in England,than subsidise a shower of cunts who HATE you with a vengeance,and couldn't care less they were playing to 2 men and a dog as long as they were beating us in a country that is hating itself to death.
If we want to be part of a modern outward looking country,we need to GTF ASAP.
Let the bastards stew in a poison of their own choice.
FUCK THEM

King often spoke about trying to get into the English league, it might also explain Rangers reasoning for the continuing silence regarding the  corruption in the Scottish game.

I for one would welcome us getting the hell out of this shit hole,that’s all for the benefit of one club and Rangers silence with SFA’s bias will do nothing but persuade others that it is the only option left for our club. What’s the point in watching/participating in a game that’s so rigged. 

Archived