After Thursday night's victory, how will we all feel?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

We'll win on Thursday, no doubt about it.  I'm feeling better about our team and prospects in the past few days.  And how will we feel when we win and the other mob lose?  The fightback starts onThursday.

How does the fightback start when it's a European game and not a league game? 

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

We'll win on Thursday, no doubt about it.  I'm feeling better about our team and prospects in the past few days.  And how will we feel when we win and the other mob lose?  The fightback starts onThursday.

We're playing a team who are absolutely flying and in their last 10 games have beaten Porto twice, Sporting twice and Benfica once .

They are playing a team who have lost their last 3 matches and are 7 points behind the mob we destroyed in qualifying.

What is your optimism based on? 😂

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

It would be amazing if Thursday was a massive reset for the whole team and take a great winning performance against Braga into the domestic competitions and give us the push we deserve. 

Doubt it though.

We could win every league match between now and end of season and still come 2nd, we fucked it. 

May well win and may well qualify but this season has been one huge let down. 
Blew the league cup and blew the league against a fucking brutal Hearts side ( then obviously went on to embarrass themselves further against Aberdeen and Kilmarnock)

The Scottish Cup is all that matters now and I really don’t have much faith in these shitebags getting past Hearts 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We could win every league match between now and end of season and still come 2nd, we fucked it. 

We’ll win every game once celtic are confirmed champions. Our side just doesn’t do pressure. 
Fucking blown it big time 

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

The fightback starts onThursday. ?  Yeah! we might even win the game, but that doesn't mean the fightback will start:  because our beloved club and team haven't got the fighting spirit- if we had- we would be sitting at the top of that league !!!!!!

Archived