After Thursday night's victory, how will we all feel?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be a very happy man if we win on Thursday. I wanted us to well in it but not at the cost of the league. Sadly we managed to fuck that up this year without the distraction of European football.

It is the biggest match we have played in years and I will be estatic if we go through to the next round. Ibrox will be buzzing on the night and we are better set up for European football. Will be refreshing to play a team who actually attack again instead of the usual Scottish dross who play every man behind the ball.

Can we assume those who say they don't care won't be watching the game? 😋

28 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I will be a very happy man if we win on Thursday. I wanted us to well in it but not at the cost of the league. Sadly we managed to fuck that up this year without the distraction of European football.

It is the biggest match we have played in years and I will be estatic if we go through to the next round. Ibrox will be buzzing on the night and we are better set up for European football. Will be refreshing to play a team who actually attack again instead of the usual Scottish dross who play every man behind the ball.

Can we assume those who say they don't care won't be watching the game? 😋

Huge match for our profile and cash thst we desperately need.  Also boost for co-efficiency and 2 champs league places become realistic. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I do hope we qualify but I’d want us to avoid celtic in the last 16.  On current form they would get the better of us and that really would be the end of Gerrard and this team.

Ironically we could knock them out if it did happen but if Aberdeen or Kilmarnock were in it we'd have no chance. 

The fact that braga have beaten porto recently doesn't really concern me. However what is concerning is they topped a group with Wolves beating them at Molineux. And it's a very good wolves side! 

I'm going to say the result will be Rangers 1-3 Braga!

11 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

celtic have a very favourable draw against  a side who have just sold their main striker,  we have a team full of confidence on a great run visiting Ibrox, call me pessimistic but i really fear a drubbing 

Meanwhile we get to play a team who have sold a player to Barca for £25m... Not taking effect until the summer!

22 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

celtic have a very favourable draw against  a side who have just sold their main striker,  we have a team full of confidence on a great run visiting Ibrox, call me pessimistic but i really fear a drubbing 

I know we’re playing shit but far better teams than Braga have come to Ibrox and not dished out a drubbing 

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s some real zoomers cutting about RM these days.

Couldn’t care less about Europe now. Did the hard bit and brought some extra cash in, but absolutely blown the league - the only thing that really matters. 

If the league is blown, why should we just not care about europe? 

If u would rather win the spl over the Europa League you are one of the "zoomers"

41 minutes ago, corkinator said:

I actually couldn’t give a fuck about Thursday, apathy is a terrible thing! 

Why??.... Did you celebrate when we qualified? 

Why because one competition isnt goin well do we give up on another competition? 

We are wanting a team of winners with the right mentality? Giving up and not caring  is definitely not the way of getting that.

Another Rangers fan totally obsessed with stopping 9iar

Looking forward to the game as most of our best performances since Gerrard arrived have been in Europe.

Also I dreamed the other night that we won 3-0.  Wouldn't read too much in to that tbh as I've dreamed about getting a BJ off of Mila Kunis many times.........................still waiting.

Archived