After Thursday night's victory, how will we all feel?

The Widow's Son

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn’t say I’m in the not arsed about Europe crew as every game for me is must win and I’ll always remember the highs of the run to the 2008 final.   However I would say that I’d feel cheated of the past few weeks if we can beat Braga but lose to hearts killie and draw with that horrible Aberdeen side.

and quite weirdly Id want shot of any player that raises their game above Bragas players but then can’t raise their game against the rubbish we have in Scotland as we’re Rangers and you can’t pick and choose which games you decide are worth playing in.  I don’t buy that deep defending nonsense anymore,  are really saying that teams press the scum and leave themselves open?  No chance they do that- the fact is they have a will to win every game wether against cannon fodder or Lazio.

So yes I hope we win but will have nothing but disrespect for the players if we do win.

This game gives us massive opportunity for the feel good factor to return to Ibrox.  Europeans nights are what we hoped for during the darkest days in the last 8 years. The league is always the most important thing for me, not just about stopping them getting 9, but more about the CL opportunities (and money) that then open up to us. Therefore I am not yet accepting that the league is over - there will be a few twists and turns to come yet. Do those who are saying the league is over think SG should field a team of youngsters for the rest of the season, to develop them for next year, or do you really think that we should we keep trying to win it?

4 hours ago, Willis said:

Do you think it's not true tho? They have a much better track record of rising to the occasion than we do. I wouldn't be scared to draw them but to be honest it's the last fucking thing we need at the moment

Being scared to draw/play them at anytime because their form is better than ours is not becoming of any Rangers fan.

Fuck that.

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Being scared to draw/play them at anytime because their form is better than ours is not becoming of any Rangers fan.

Fuck that.

Yip. Was the same before the 2 0 game vs the taigs when we were in the championship. Cunts were flapping.. Fucking embarrassing 

On 18/02/2020 at 15:21, Amato said:

We're playing a team who are absolutely flying and in their last 10 games have beaten Porto twice, Sporting twice and Benfica once .

They are playing a team who have lost their last 3 matches and are 7 points behind the mob we destroyed in qualifying.

What is your optimism based on? 😂

Fuck it, I'm going to be glass half full from now on

Archived