Rangers Fined 15k

kirkiebear

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It was take much more than 1 or 2 people 

It will now take a collective group of people or they will ganged up on .It has become so bad .

Sadly I can’t see that ever happening .King may have gotten control of us .But at what cost 5/10 years from now .We are a shambles 

SG has bought him ,our board  the last few years without any pressure applied .

The games a bogey for me .Corruption wins ,Covering up child abuse wins ,One club controlling Scottish football wins 

I know I’m out on my own by saying Kings silence was agreed for an easy takeover

Said it years ago and nothing recently has made me change my mind about that  

Liewell's cabal chip, chipping away at our very foundations, hitting us from all angles, until eventually the building collapses. We look like a wounded dog needing a home at the minute and not a friend in the world.

The cabal are obviously for not giving up and I doubt they ever will.

This board aren't it in defending the club. They are not up for the fight and I don't get why not, as some do have large investments to protect. It's amateur night at the proms with this lot and time they were gone.

They have taken us as far as they can and it's time for regime change, fresh faces and fresh investment. Professional businessmen who know success. Hopefully King stepping down is the beginning and the summer brings about regime change. Failing that, it's more of the same, getting shafted by all comers to bring us to our knees. That's the mind set and that's the agenda.

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

Soon the scum will be fined for racism. Don’t worry lads. 

Unbelievable! 

Conveniently they can’t do anything for fans behavior ,strict liability and aw that 

Highlights the problem where they can’t act against racist fans but can act against a club for media manipulation of a gesture exaggerates an issue 

fucking corrupt cunts 

4 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Screenshot_2020-02-19-16-26-20.png

I wish to fuck the Club would stop issuing mealy mouthed statements like that as they are meaningless and make look like bleating sheep. No cunt is paying any attention to that and just fucking laughing at us.

Instead let us read, " ...Rangers are demanding a meeting with the SFA and answers as to why they are being held to different standards......."

Along with the bias refereeing!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

I wish to fuck the Club would stop issuing mealy mouthed statements like that as they are meaningless and make look like bleating sheep. No cunt is paying any attention to that and just fucking laughing at us.

Instead let us read, " ...Rangers are demanding a meeting with the SFA and answers as to why they are being held to different standards......."

Maybe they did . It's the media after all tell you what they want not what they were told etc etc

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Don't get me wrong I think they could do more .

Maybe they are behind the scenes but I agree it would be much better putting it out there for the World to see.

23 minutes ago, Malkster said:

See this building bridges shite......

I know DK made the statement ,but whether he made further attempts is up for debate ,We made the offer but clearly the cunts weren’t interested ,So they can wallow in their own fenian created filth 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Liewell's cabal chip, chipping away at our very foundations, hitting us from all angles, until eventually the building collapses. We look like a wounded dog needing a home at the minute and not a friend in the world.

The cabal are obviously for not giving up and I doubt they ever will.

This board aren't it in defending the club. They are not up for the fight and I don't get why not, as some do have large investments to protect. It's amateur night at the proms with this lot and time they were gone.

They have taken us as far as they can and it's time for regime change, fresh faces and fresh investment. Professional businessmen who know success. Hopefully King stepping down is the beginning and the summer brings about regime change. Failing that, it's more of the same, getting shafted by all comers to bring us to our knees. That's the mind set and that's the agenda.

If you take the refs situation for 1 thing and Clancy getting 3 home games 

Even if Hugh Dallas had got 3 games on the spin .The bheasts would be railroading all the other clubs into their sense of injustice 

I actually don’t like King but I trust Park less 

They are cowards running our club 

No debate 

Archived