Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

You think you’ve seen it all and then you read you get points for buying season ticket outright as if folk who don’t should be treated any differently..

I’d love to know the brain donor who makes  decisions like this.

Merchandise to , a point away from sheep away in a fortnight , nip into the shop and buy two pairs of socks , ticket sorted 😂

Do those that pay outright get a wee pin badge saying am better than you on it.

Joking aside thats a disgrace I know football can be expensive but its also away of people who really struggle forgetting about the problems for a few hours every few weeks.

Food banks are only getting more and more known because poverty is getting worse.

Rangers shouldn't be asking anyone to pay such sums in the one transaction ffs get a grip 

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Merchandise to , a point away from sheep away in a fortnight , nip into the shop and buy two pairs of socks , ticket sorted 😂

We don’t even have a shop :lol:

Buy from stall outside the Louden and receive 5 points with every Sevco duck.

16 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

The friendlies this season were fucking woeful.

Get us Man U, Liverpool, Monaco and I'll think about it.

Friendliest against the likes of Oxford should be effectively freebies to take young kids to the first game.   Get the next generation into Ibrox.   Club shop would do a hell of a trade and most of the kids would rack up thousands of loyalty points.   

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We don’t even have a shop :lol:

Buy from stall outside the Louden and receive 5 points with every Sevco duck.

😂 not to sound sceptical but I’m of no doubt it will be a farce as per and we’ll still all feel hard done by sitting on Livi and ST J away next season at this time 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye a believe the guy that put it on Facebook more than the SLO. 

The SLO is a balloon mate. He constantly posts and backtracks when it turns out to be a crock of shite and hes called out on it.  I know people say it as regards to other clubs but Rangers consistantly take the cunt out of us regards fixtures, merchandise and ballots for cup/away games, they make it up as they go along. How about a CCCS scheme along the lines of...

A. No new memebership of the scheme for the next two seasons (and see what natural wastage there is in that time regards people missing payments or not wanting to attend aways anymore etc)

B. Take the last seasons allocation for away games and split it down to show how many aways you should get (say at least 2 or 3 away games a season and draw the first batch like Aug to Dec and let you know what tie you get, along the lines of:you have been balloted 1 x  easter road 27th Nov 2020)

C.  Every cup game is drawn on an individual basis (ie.  There is a chance you can get parkheid, tynecastle, pittodrie all in the one season, it is literally luck of the draw)

D. You can knock one game back per season but if you dont take the second you are bumped from the scheme.

It really cannae be that hard 

10 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

The SLO is a balloon mate. He constantly posts and backtracks when it turns out to be a crock of shite and hes called out on it.  I know people say it as regards to other clubs but Rangers consistantly take the cunt out of us regards fixtures, merchandise and ballots for cup/away games, they make it up as they go along. How about a CCCS scheme along the lines of...

A. No new memebership of the scheme for the next two seasons (and see what natural wastage there is in that time regards people missing payments or not wanting to attend aways anymore etc)

B. Take the last seasons allocation for away games and split it down to show how many aways you should get (say at least 2 or 3 away games a season and draw the first batch like Aug to Dec and let you know what tie you get, along the lines of:you have been balloted 1 x  easter road 27th Nov 2020)

C.  Every cup game is drawn on an individual basis (ie.  There is a chance you can get parkheid, tynecastle, pittodrie all in the one season, it is literally luck of the draw)

D. You can knock one game back per season but if you dont take the second you are bumped from the scheme.

It really cannae be that hard 

I find him ok in person but don't like the way he goes about things online I know he gets asked some amount of shite on social media. Couldnt pay me enough to do his job watched a guy give him grief about away tickets at one of the away euro games guy went on for about 20 minutes. 

Just give every away ticket to the RSC's, then they can sell them on to others if they have spares, easy to sort and encourage people to join rsc's (even if they dont travel with them all the time or whatever) 

Like lots have said, too many ways that people will be humpes over, guys who source tickets 3rd party wont have it recorded but others who have taken the likes of livi away 3 times, killie away twice etc and just sold them on will look better to the club, thats bollocks

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I find him ok in person but don't like the way he goes about things online I know he gets asked some amount of shite on social media. Couldnt pay me enough to do his job watched a guy give him grief about away tickets at one of the away euro games guy went on for about 20 minutes. 

Dont know the guy mate and im with you on the "couldnt pay me to do his job" front but that exactly why im not the SLO

Archived