Sign in to follow this  
RFC RYAN

Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

8 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Dont know the guy mate and im with you on the "couldnt pay me to do his job" front but that exactly why im not the SLO

Occasionally Tweet and at every game , brutal job that 😂

Gascoigne8 likes this

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s strange as fuck 😂

One certainty is normal punters that this scheme is their only source of tickets won’t get to ever away game that’s for sure 

20 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Just seen someone say the 5 seasons aren't including this season. So 5 before this season. 

So one of the seasons fans were asked not to go? 

RFC RYAN likes this

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We don’t even have a shop :lol:

Buy from stall outside the Louden and receive 5 points with every Sevco duck.

Full strip gets you 1 point, a pint in the Louden gets you 5.  Getting the priorities right.

Cedrick and STEPPS BOY like this

Hopefully more teams will do want St Johnstone have done and give more tickets to away fans.

Teams like Kilmarnock obviously have too much money if they can afford to have an empty stand rather than fill it with Bears.

No chance this will happen IMO and if it does it’ll be a shambles - staff and infrastructure are totally incompetent to operate something like this.

Cedrick likes this

9 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

SLO is a walloper and a grass. Completely hopeless. Any time there have been turnstile issues on away games, he's inside tucking into his 3rd pie.

I’ve never had any dealings with him, but I’m pretty sure turnstile operation, or lack of, isn’t part of his remit.

6 minutes ago, left winger said:

I’ve never had any dealings with him, but I’m pretty sure turnstile operation, or lack of, isn’t part of his remit.

Nothing ever is mate 

Between my dealings with the SLO and ticket office there is no way this will in any way shape or form work, even if you took half of the stuff mentioned out. 

Not having this season included is a mental start already. 

The whole infrastructure would need changed to include smart card terminals at the side of a portakabin outside the louden for merch? 

the SLO literally sits on twitter talking about tarrier barriers, routes for buses into away games and to tell cunts to stop singing songs. 

Cedrick likes this

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Nothing ever is mate 

Bit pointless folk moaning about him, then?

A big part of his role just appears to be getting moaned at by folk about things he has no control over. 

See tbh for all the faults of the SLO, Rangers ticket office needs to have its own twitter account so. They can give out the correct info rather than the SLO giving out info he believes to be correct which the ticket office go on to contradict. 

It's farcical

12 minutes ago, left winger said:

Bit pointless folk moaning about him, then?

A big part of his role just appears to be getting moaned at by folk about things he has no control over. 

I’d say delegating with European teams security and police to get us into the ground safe is surely part of his remit , eg having 3k plus bears Qing head to nose on a steep staircase in Porto for over a hour for searches at the top of the stairs ,  surely to fuck do the searches at the bottom and a clear walk up the stairs ?? 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I’d say delegating with European teams security and police to get us into the ground safe is surely part of his remit , eg having 3k plus bears Qing head to nose on a steep staircase in Porto for over a hour for searches at the top of the stairs ,  surely to fuck do the searches at the bottom and a clear walk up the stairs ?? 

Our security team do that I think a few weeks in advance. I’m not sure he travels.

Cedrick likes this

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I read before that it's our security chief that does that. He meets with the opposition security etc and they work out if the games high risk, which turnstiles we should use, access and egress etc

Cedrick likes this

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Our security team do that I think a few weeks in advance. I’m not sure he travels.

He's at the games but doesn't go with the security team and only gets the outcome of their trip iirc

7 hours ago, BEE said:

No chance this will happen IMO and if it does it’ll be a shambles - staff and infrastructure are totally incompetent to operate something like this.

'Rangers' 'infrastructure' 'incompetent' all in the same sentence?  How dare you....... be so absolutely bang on the money.

BEE likes this