Club loyalty scheme to replace Travel club and Cccs scheme.

RFC RYAN

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Last season was similar mate.

2019-20    First home friendly July 7     First Euro game  July 9

2018-19   First home friendly  July 6     First Euro game July 12

2017-18   First Euro game  June 29        First home friendly July 22   (We were out of Europe before this friendly game)

2016-17   First competitive fixture  July 16      First home friendly  July 30

Didn't realise. I try to book all my holidays for last week in June so I'm raring to go for the old Europa 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Didn't realise. I try to book all my holidays for last week in June so I'm raring to go for the old Europa 

I understand  that booking  holidays is an issue if you don't want to miss games.  The football authorities are useless.   Schools only finish at end of June !!!

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

As usual Greg is communicating on FF and nothing here. 

The bad news is going by his posts Aberdeen and the taigs will be a closed shop. Those on the highest travel club points will be basically guarenteed to be balloted for the taigs and the rest of us will be getting the livi, killie, St mirren shite. 

Said it before from. 05 to 08 I never missed a domestic match and that included 8 European aways iirc in that time for me. 

So had this been rolled out then, I'd have more of a chance than someone who despite not missing a domestic match was too young to attend aways but is now of age where he can start going abroad. 

This makes the CCCS look like the world's best system. 

They're talking about giving oversees bears the same points for an RTV subscription as those of us who buy a ST. Now I'm not questioning the loyalty of these boys but 210 quid for an annual subscription doesn't equate to the near 800 quid I am for my 2 books and all non ST matches. 

I don't know who the fuck comes up with these ideas but how can the travel club (before we hit the shit I was on 10 points) count towards domestic away games when it's a different competiton. 

I take my boy now and with work I only really attend the away games allocated (this season though I've gave Aberdeen and hearts away to my mate as I couldn't attend so it's not as if I'll only take the big games) but he always ask have we been allocated the paedo dome as you can tell he's choking to sample it but it's now a simple answer of no. 

Telling your waen he has no chance of the top tickets in a season because I canae afford to take him on every away European tie, yet he's been at East Fife, hearts, dundee, thistle, Motherwell, livi, alloa etc etc. 

They've listened to cunts moaning like fuck, seen a way to make a quick buck and now from having a chance in a ballot of the Premier away ticket in Scotland for a Rangers fan, to it being a closed shop and now worse than it actually was. 

As said at the start, I've done the following everywhere, spending every last penny I had on being at Dundee, Lisbon and then killie in the space of a week, holidays from work, not having an actual holiday etc to follow my club but at no time did I think I was better or more deserving than the guy next to me. 

Rangers may just have fucked this completely 

Great post 52 :tu:

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Cheers mate, if it goes ahead in that format it will be a totally closed shop, will be an elite club of 900 or so who will retain full entitlement for everything.

They can go and fuck themselves.ive been to shiteholes like livi and perth through the CCCS and never knocked back a ticket. Now im expected to pay for the right to go into a ballot that wil be rigged anyway.  I stay 10min walk from hampden and @Rfc52 has seen me right with any spares on the day so fuck the fuckin "pull the ladder up jack" mob, ill be fine. Cunts 

14 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

They can go and fuck themselves.ive been to shiteholes like livi and perth through the CCCS and never knocked back a ticket. Now im expected to pay for the right to go into a ballot that wil be rigged anyway.  I stay 10min walk from hampden and @Rfc52 has seen me right with any spares on the day so fuck the fuckin "pull the ladder up jack" mob, ill be fine. Cunts 

Seriously thinking about calling it a day if it comes in in the manner suggested.  The Club needs to think very carefully.   Money from the entitled few will not keep the boat afloat for long if the majority are left feeling totally disaffected.   

9 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I said the same over on the renew season ticket thread mate , if it is fair all good and well but we’ll be paying to be in the running for a livi ticket and people will be getting celtic Aberdeen Hibs and hearts handed to them 

4 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Seriously thinking about calling it a day if it comes in in the manner suggested.  The Club needs to think very carefully.   Money from the entitled few will not keep the boat afloat for long of the majority are left feeling totally disaffected.   

Looks as though the scheme is actually going to stop loads of regular away game bears from going 

29 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We shouldny 

I'll not be going to any away league games from now. I'd love it if the club rejected tickets from any club opposing our resolution for an independent investigation.  Wont happen but I'll despise these clubs more than most when it comes out who they are.

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll not be going to any away league games from now. I'd love it if the club rejected tickets from any club opposing our resolution for an independent investigation.  Wont happen but I'll despise these clubs more than most when it comes out who they are.

That’s fair enough, should be left up to the individual regardless though imo

Archived