Hagi

fin8577

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

At last, we have a player to build a team around.  
Just play him in the no.10 role In a 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-1-2  and not wide right, where he looked lost for most of the game.  

Stewart and Kamberi either side of him on tonight’s showing. 

Bang on the money for me.

13 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Show pony. Not saying it for debate. I’m honestly not seeing what’s so amazing and been saying it over last number of games. 

What lol. That’s twice in about 4 games he’s dug us out a hole with a bit of quality no many players ever have in their careers never mind as consistently as he’s showing. 

24 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

At last, we have a player to build a team around.  
Just play him in the no.10 role In a 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-1-2  and not wide right, where he looked lost for most of the game.  

Stewart and Kamberi either side of him on tonight’s showing. 

Imagine a 4-2-3-1 with Kent back to his best, Hagi, a new right winger and an on form Morelos, frightening what that could be like!

16 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Show pony. Not saying it for debate. I’m honestly not seeing what’s so amazing and been saying it over last number of games. 

The way he moves off the ball, creates little bits of space for himself in tight areas, gets in the right positions, can spot a defence splitting ball or a ball in behind, its all the attributes you can’t teach this boy just has naturally and puts him streets ahead of anyone in the SPL and to be honest the stone age Scottish football in general. And his finishings not bad either!

Can we swap the money we paid for Kent, send him back to Klopp and keep Hagi then? 

Kidding about Kent. He's lost his former though for some reason so benching him might be a good plan to maybe remind himself why he came to Rangers. 

Hagi is truly on fire at the moment, what a gift that keeps on gifting:) long may it continue. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It was reported the Genk let him go because he was lazy. What a graft he put in tonight.

if we are signing him then play him as playmaker and build team around him.

I actually think a striker who rund in behind would  suit him better

The graft bit is spot on, I have just commented on the driving runs he was putting in

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’ve been saying the same in probably the past 5 match threads. Is it now trolling to have a different opinion to others? 

No mate. There are other players who have been with us longer but you’re targeting a new lad who has just came in. Give it some time. There are other players not doing it for us who have been in the team a lot longer and they’re not pulling their weight. Hagi is not our issue at the moment. 

Archived