El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aberdeen and the game on the 29th his first bookings are for fuck all, no other player apart from him is getting cautioned. 

The second yellow against the sheep could’ve easily have been a straight red and the one at parkhead this season was absolute brainless on his part for a stupid dive when he was already on a booking.

Give me two examples of where he's fully deserved to be suspended. 

I can’t mate but that doesn’t hide the occasions he just stupid ..I can’t defend it 

If we had lost heavily last night .Sure there would have been more admitting it 

Yet we still have to win another massive game without him in Braga .That extra goal we scored will probably be crucial 

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Clearly something to get a booking. 

Clearly?

Something that could have been "what foul?" Which is what it looks like, in English.

Thought the way you'd jumped in with the Spanish comment you were fluent at espanyol lip reading. Your comments would make sense if you were, but are absurd if not and show an eagerness to criticise the "stupid cunt" without knowing what he's actually said/ done wrong.

Heaven forbid the ref who gave dubious fouls against Goldson, morelos, and two blatant throw ins the wrong way could ever be such an arse that it's more about him booking someone for daring to ask a question than for what has actually been said.. 

4 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The second yellow against the sheep could’ve easily have been a straight red and the one at parkhead this season was absolute brainless on his part for a stupid dive.

Again, only he gets sent off for that when we've seen Brown get away with it away for years. 

And the dive at the piggery when Christie and Bolingoli should've been sent off but yet again Alfredo gets the red solely because it's him. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Again, only he gets sent off for that when we've seen Brown get away with it away for years. 

And the dive at the piggery when Christie and Bolingoli should've been sent off but yet again Alfredo gets the red solely because it's him. 

Why does he do such stupid things when he’s already on a booking though?  The reds I mentioned that  he deserved are easily avoidable on his part.

2 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Why does he do such stupid things when he’s already on a booking though?  The reds I mentioned that  he deserved are easily avoidable on his part.

Other players do reckless things when on a yellow but still never manage to get sent off funnily enough. 

Other players do reckless things when on a yellow but still never manage to get sent off funnily enough. 

Like take a dive when it’s easier to shoot? Or fling your forearm in  to a players face?  You’re  defending the indefensible here.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Cheers Hg5.Appreciate that 👍

14 hours is a long trip to be having nightmares over a vital European tie 😄

Indeed!

Have you made plans for taking in the away leg?

52 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I wonder whether coming here instilled that part of him - after all, seems he had a blemish free record in Finland.

I’m sure they had rules about dissent there , too?

Totally different way of looking at football in Finland than here probably. 
Less high pressure nowhere near the hatred for the team he played for. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Totally different way of looking at football in Finland than here probably. 
Less high pressure nowhere near the hatred for the team he played for. 

Bit difficult to get yourself riled up playing at glorified sport centres where teams outside of Helsinki have more sponsors than fans

15 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

3 Braga players had a go at the ref, not one card

don't recall braga players throwing an arm towards the ref when having a pop.thats what he probably got carded for.its seen as aggressive behaviour towards an official.having just retired as a ref after 30yrs I can understand that i don't need to agree but I understand it can also understand his frustration but he needs to try to show it without the aggressive gesture.

1 minute ago, devref said:

don't recall braga players throwing an arm towards the ref when having a pop.thats what he probably got carded for.its seen as aggressive behaviour towards an official.having just retired as a ref after 30yrs I can understand that i don't need to agree but I understand it can also understand his frustration but he needs to try to show it without the aggressive gesture.

The gesturing is straight from his cultural upbringing Latin country’s do as much talking with there hand and arms as they do with their mouth. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Clearly?

Something that could have been "what foul?" Which is what it looks like, in English.

Thought the way you'd jumped in with the Spanish comment you were fluent at espanyol lip reading. Your comments would make sense if you were, but are absurd if not and show an eagerness to criticise the "stupid cunt" without knowing what he's actually said/ done wrong.

Heaven forbid the ref who gave dubious fouls against Goldson, morelos, and two blatant throw ins the wrong way could ever be such an arse that it's more about him booking someone for daring to ask a question than for what has actually been said.. 

Stop trying to defend his actions. It’s pathetic. Morelos is accountable for his actions. 

Archived