El Bufalo

RockwellGers

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Again, only he gets sent off for that when we've seen Brown get away with it away for years. 

And the dive at the piggery when Christie and Bolingoli should've been sent off but yet again Alfredo gets the red solely because it's him. 

Morelos is half the size(not height obviously) in that picture.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus 

We won a magnificent game last night and all I see on here .Is guys having pops at bears  who left early .Guys who criticise Alfredo or other players 
Way too much hypocrisy on here at times 

Loved last night but we rode our luck .I would say only 4/5 players got pass marks for me .Yet this morning .I feel amazing 

Why do we have to slag of bears after a night like last night .At 0–1 I would have bitten hand off for a draw .At 0-2 .Only thing I didn’t want was a humiliating score line .We got a mini miracle for me 

Going a holiday to South America .At Chelsea football stadium having lunch 😄
Thank fuck we won that game last night .My flight would have been a much longer one 

Enjoy your holiday mate. :thumbup:

Last night was great, but I do not think any fan at the game or at home could have expected the 3 - 2 when it was 0 - 2, but it made up for some of the hellish results we have had since Jan. It does give us a chance in the second leg now.

I just hope it might have given the players a wee lift going forward to the end of the season, for me it is probably all about the S C if we can get past Hearts.

If by some miracle the tarriers drop a few points in the league then you never know I suppose. 

54 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Stop trying to defend his actions. It’s pathetic. Morelos is accountable for his actions. 

His comments were in spanish you said. Thats what got him carded. Based on nothing but  justifying calling him a stupid cunt.

I'm being objective about it, if anything I reckon it's for his initial momentary act of displeasure at the foul throwing his arms down. Which is a totally shite yellow and says more about the ref.

But you feel free to keep calling him a cunt who said something in Spanish as it feels better for you not to be objective and not to look at it from his perspective/ have default position of defending rather than criticising.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The gesturing is straight from his cultural upbringing Latin country’s do as much talking with there hand and arms as they do with their mouth. 

fair comment. however he has played long enough to know you normally get booked for it in European games.read somewher think its germany that is stamping down on dissent of all kinds.player got booked for a foul moaned and got second yellow.as an ex ref now for me its long overdue that the pros are getting done for dissent. one ref I know was told when he ref in conference not to book for dissent. so its little wonder there is so much of it.

45 minutes ago, devref said:

fair comment. however he has played long enough to know you normally get booked for it in European games.read somewher think its germany that is stamping down on dissent of all kinds.player got booked for a foul moaned and got second yellow.as an ex ref now for me its long overdue that the pros are getting done for dissent. one ref I know was told when he ref in conference not to book for dissent. so its little wonder there is so much of it.

I’m fine with that here as well if I thought for a second it would be applied fairly across the board. 
For me a group of players crowding the Ref screaming for a foul or complaining is more dissent than one player moaning from a distance for a couple of seconds. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

His comments were in spanish you said. Thats what got him carded. Based on nothing but  justifying calling him a stupid cunt.

I'm being objective about it, if anything I reckon it's for his initial momentary act of displeasure at the foul throwing his arms down. Which is a totally shite yellow and says more about the ref.

But you feel free to keep calling him a cunt who said something in Spanish as it feels better for you not to be objective and not to look at it from his perspective/ have default position of defending rather than criticising.

Think it was throwing his arm in the air rather than whatever he said that got him the booking.

Either way it was stupid. Some of the comments criticising his attributes though are ridiculous.

5 hours ago, dave7867 said:

SHOW  me one goal  that oozes  pure class where he used is talent to score instead  of placing is shot 

every  shot he tried last night was exactly what i described.

Feyenoord x2 Aberdeen last season 4-2 game there's 3 show me one with the keeper diving"out of the way"

Dave 67 your on the wrong forum ya obsessed cunt. 

Alfredo morelos lives in your head rent free 

4 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The second yellow against the sheep could’ve easily have been a straight red and the one at parkhead this season was absolute brainless on his part for a stupid dive when he was already on a booking.

He shouldn't have been booked  in  the 96th minute at Parkhead as the game should have finished 2 minutes earlier.   Other players in that game didn't get 2nd yellows for much worse.   If Morelos is brainless then I wish that everyone else was as gifted and brainless.   I bet you would sell him for the first offer.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

He shouldn't have been booked  in  the 96th minute at Parkhead as the game should have finished 2 minutes earlier.   Other players in that game didn't get 2nd yellows for much worse.   If Morelos is brainless then I wish that everyone else was as gifted and brainless.   I bet you would sell him for the first offer.

Fucking hell.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

So had  he scored instead of diving in the 96th minute  it wouldn’t have counted in your eyes because the game should’ve finished two mins earlier 😂 So many fan boys just can’t ever find it in themselves to admit Morelos has been in the wrong on many occasions.

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

So had  he scored instead of diving in the 96th minute  it wouldn’t have counted in your eyes because the game should’ve finished two mins earlier 😂 So many fan boys just can’t ever find it in themselves to admit Morelos has been in the wrong on many occasions.

Fan boys???     :duh:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Feyenoord x2 Aberdeen last season 4-2 game there's 3 show me one with the keeper diving"out of the way"

Dave 67 your on the wrong forum ya obsessed cunt. 

Alfredo morelos lives in your head rent free 

all is fine if we agree to everything  alfie is god ,we played excellent last night.(not) 

by meaning  when  alfredo  had 2 CLEAR  chances last night  and other nights when  he has only the keeper to beat what did he do  blast the shot right at the keeper.

simple logic tells you to  "try"  something else

that is  all im trying to say!

Archived