El Bufalo

RockwellGers

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

His comments were in spanish you said. Thats what got him carded. Based on nothing but  justifying calling him a stupid cunt.

I'm being objective about it, if anything I reckon it's for his initial momentary act of displeasure at the foul throwing his arms down. Which is a totally shite yellow and says more about the ref.

But you feel free to keep calling him a cunt who said something in Spanish as it feels better for you not to be objective and not to look at it from his perspective/ have default position of defending rather than criticising.

Logic would say the referee reacted so quickly because he understood what was said. Spanish being Morelos mother tongue you and the ref being Spanish, it doesn’t take a detective does it.

As I said, keep defending the stupid cunt. He’s a great player but starting to cost us and that isn’t on.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dave7867 said:

all is fine if we agree to everything  alfie is god ,we played excellent last night.(not) 

by meaning  when  alfredo  had 2 CLEAR  chances last night  and other nights when  he has only the keeper to beat what did he do  blast the shot right at the keeper.

simple logic tells you to  "try"  something else

that is  all im trying to say!

Watch the highlights he didn’t blast it straight at the keeper. 

18 minutes ago, dave7867 said:

all is fine if we agree to everything  alfie is god ,we played excellent last night.(not) 

by meaning  when  alfredo  had 2 CLEAR  chances last night  and other nights when  he has only the keeper to beat what did he do  blast the shot right at the keeper.

simple logic tells you to  "try"  something else

that is  all im trying to say!

You can’t  criticise Morelos on here when courtyard bears about.

20 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Logic would say the referee reacted so quickly because he understood what was said. Spanish being Morelos mother tongue you and the ref being Spanish, it doesn’t take a detective does it.

As I said, keep defending the stupid cunt. He’s a great player but starting to cost us and that isn’t on.

Shocking this is allowed on a Rangers forum tbh.

If this was a new poster saying this, they'd be banned instantly- so fuck knows why this wank is still here.

@dummiesoot 

28 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Your logic. Most seem to think it was if anything for the wee demonstration with his arms. But you have him saying something, deserving of a dissent card, in spanish.  Seems like you like your logic if it gives you any justification to turn on Alfredo for this.

Rewatched the game and saw Katic behave in a way more likely to result in a card when questioning the linesman. Saw several Braga players clearly questioning refs decisions, again no card. 

Ref was pretty rank, a bit like Scottish refs in that they like to be the most important person on the  pitch, and inconsistent in how they deal with issues. Morelos has a look about him that gets him bookings, happened again.

But if you feel better for targeting our player than a cuntish ref you fill your boots.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Your logic. Most seem to think it was if anything for the wee demonstration with his arms. But you have him saying something, deserving of a dissent card, in spanish.  Seems like you like your logic if it gives you any justification to turn on Alfredo for this.

Rewatched the game and saw Katic behave in a way more likely to result in a card when questioning the linesman. Saw several Braga players clearly questioning refs decisions, again no card. 

Ref was pretty rank, a bit like Scottish refs in that they like to be the most important person on the  pitch, and inconsistent in how they deal with issues. Morelos has a look about him that gets him bookings, happened again.

But if you feel better for targeting our player than a cuntish ref you fill your boots.

Was Katic walking a tightrope knowing a card would get him suspended from the return leg? 

No is the answer there. 

Its simple, Morelos has done us out of his service for a vital game and not for the first time. It has to stop.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was Katic walking a tightrope knowing a card would get him suspended from the return leg? 

No is the answer there. 

Its simple, Morelos has done us out of his service for a vital game and not for the first time. It has to stop.

By saying something in Spanish deserving of it. According only to you. With zero substance to your claim.  Cool story mate. 

29 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Is it not a bit fascist to want to ban people for their opinion? 

He's obviously got a limited vocabulary, but that's not an excuse for calling Rangers players stupid cunts.

@Tate Haigs got 20 year for trying to buy a spare ticket in a match thread.

This is worse.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

By saying something in Spanish deserving of it. According only to you. With zero substance to your claim.  Cool story mate. 

So you make a point on Katic then blank the response because you know I’m right.

As for Spanish, that’s my opinion as to why there was a reaction from the ref. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter if he was shouting in clingon, he gained a stupid soft as shit yellow card that means he’s banned for our biggest game years.

What good is he to us sitting in the stand? 

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He's obviously got a limited vocabulary, but that's not an excuse for calling Rangers players stupid cunts.

@Tate Haigs got 20 year for trying to buy a spare ticket in a match thread.

This is worse.

Limited vocabulary 😂😂😂

Very good. You really are a wee pussy. 

8 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

So you make a point on Katic then blank the response because you know I’m right.

As for Spanish, that’s my opinion as to why there was a reaction from the ref. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter if he was shouting in clingon, he gained a stupid soft as shit yellow card that means he’s banned for our biggest game years.

What good is he to us sitting in the stand? 

Katic wasnt on a suspension but he acted more deserving of a yellow than Morelos. I've made that clear, others got away with more than Morelos did. It's that simple. 

If I'm not mistaken you said you wouldn't have minded so much if it was for something deserving of a yellow, which is fucking daft and bullshit as youd still be calling him a stupid cunt.

Morelos gets booked for things others dont. He doesn't get fouls for things others do. He did next to fuck all last night other than got reffed by a ref who probably sucks his own knob.

He's no good to us in the stand but im not for lambasting him as a stupid cunt for feeling rightly aggrieved at a decision, especially not when saying it would be better for something else that was pretty needless.

As I say, easier for some to attack our own than look at what the kid faces on the park.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Patter :lol:

I'm actually half serious here tbh mate.

Any new poster (which the place clearly needs a lot more than it needs @bigsasasfloopyhair btw) would be instantly banned for calling a Rangers player a stupid cunt - or for various other random reasons, but it's somehow acceptable for a poster with a higher post count to call one of our players a stupid cunt, because they've made more posts.

Weird logic and probably one of the main reasons the place is getting quieter by the day tbh.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I'm actually half serious here tbh mate.

Any new poster (which the place clearly needs a lot more than it needs @bigsasasfloopyhair btw) would be instantly banned for calling a Rangers player a stupid cunt - or for various other random reasons, but it's somehow acceptable for a poster with a higher post count to call one of our players a stupid cunt, because he's made more posts.

Weird logic and probably one of the main reasons the place is getting quieter by the day tbh.

Him or anyone is perfectly entitled to criticise Morelos , he just isnt learning and is costing us big time.

But your right , none of our players on here should be called cunts..........

Archived