El Bufalo

RockwellGers

3 minutes ago, M0NTANA said:

Always thought @bigsasasfloopyhair was like the diet version of @KingKirk but I think he's outdoing himself this time. It's a team effort and if you want to start singling out individuals then Morelos is the reason we were able to play in the game last night - he's earned us far more points than he's cost us.

He’s also cost us a lot too, don’t forget that.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s also cost us a lot too, don’t forget that.

Yeah I agree, but as mentioned he outweighs that with points earned. You can't guarantee without his aggressive style we would have picked up the same points.

Just now, M0NTANA said:

Yeah I agree, but as mentioned he outweighs that with points earned. You can't guarantee without his aggressive style we would have picked up the same points.

I’m not so sure. Actually starting to think that he may struggle for the big move away due to the petulance and poor disciplinary record that follows him now.

14 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

And pass.

We need to get rid of him.  We will get better than him for the money we could get for him.  If we want to win trophies, he's not for us.  Diving again last night, whilst on a yellow, he is fucking widden.

Ha ha post of the year so far. Aye he’s gone off the boil a bit no question, but he still offers so much to what we do well, he bullies and pulls defenders all over the place, his finishing this season outwith the last few games has improved ten fold, and we won’t see his like again, unless extremely fortunate to discover some other up and coming superstar for the same sort of cash we took a chance on spending on him. 
say your right and we get £40 million etc, playing in this ridiculously corrupt, hate filled league where stopping Rangers succeed is as much victory as most clubs aim for each season, who is coming in ? Most players (even young ones at top level) you could attempt to buy for say half Morelos fee st £20m (never happen anyway) seriously ain’t coming to play against ST mirren or Hamilton, the lure of Gerrard and European football only stretches so far. The average player in the EPL is on £45000 a week and there is some absolute dross for all your £300k superstars. Everycunt on here knows he’s got his faults, many of them exaggerated beyond belief by the media and the referees to the point bears start questioning it, obviously like yourself, but that post is an absolute shambles ha ha. Anycunt who watches us week in week out knows we’re a better team if he’s in it. 

Some amount of pish in this thread. I have to say that until his shite sending off at Fir Park last time, much like our season, the referees had been fairly reasonable,   from then on, both us and Alfie have been treated poorly by referees. In Europe his ban was inevitable due to his style. His behaviour on the pitch had been great until after the Motherwell game  after that, I think he may have thought fuck it, I am damned if I do , damned I dont.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Some amount of pish in this thread. I have to say that until his shite sending off at Fir Park last time, much like our season, the referees had been fairly reasonable,   from then on, both us and Alfie have been treated poorly by referees. In Europe his ban was inevitable due to his style. His behaviour on the pitch had been great until after the Motherwell game  after that, I think he may have thought fuck it, I am damned if I do , damned I dont.

Don't think he is the same player when he is erring on the side of caution, which some don't seem to realise.

Just now, M0NTANA said:

Don't think he is the same player when he is erring on the side of caution, which some don't seem to realise.

His form before his Motherwell sending off was great. He was very controlled on the pitch up until then.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Is @bigsasasfloopyhair banned yet?

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Some amount of pish in this thread. I have to say that until his shite sending off at Fir Park last time, much like our season, the referees had been fairly reasonable  from then on, both us and Alfie have been treated poorly by referees. In Europe his ban was inevitable due to his style. His behaviour on the pitch had been great until after the Motherwell game  after that, I think he may have thought fuck it, I am damned if I do , damned I dont.

Nick Walsh officiated 6 games against us last season and booked him every time twice on one occasion. One of them was for the last minute winner at St Johnston and he never left the field of play, lifted his shirt over his head, goaded anycunt in anyway. He’d simply celebrated a last minute winner and was deemed to have broken some imaginary rule the bastard had just made up in his head. Obviously an agenda against him driven by what I couldn’t say but no question it was biased officiating for a reason only answerable by Walsh. 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we are a one man team aye. 

Big Kamberi will see us alright. Cunts bursting to be a success here. Actually presently surprised by him so far. The fact he’s completely destroyed his hibs career by insisting he’s dreamed about playing for us at Ibrox since arriving in Scotland is purely a bonus 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

His form before his Motherwell sending off was great. He was very controlled on the pitch up until then.

That’s true. In fact I’d say that was his best period at the club, not just his goals, his all round play and attitude (not temperament as I still believe he’s hard done by the majority of times) but attitude in the way he was going about his general match day involvement, be it enjoying the involvement on the park and supportive of Defoe when on the bench. His lean spell in front of goal has seen a return of the scowl and the perception of lack of involvement with the rest of the squad. That’s the worry for me. He looked pissed off walking off last night when everyone else was walking ten foot tall. 

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Nick Walsh officiated 6 games against us last season and booked him every time twice on one occasion. One of them was for the last minute winner at St Johnston and he never left the field of play, lifted his shirt over his head, goaded anycunt in anyway. He’d simply celebrated a last minute winner and was deemed to have broken some imaginary rule the bastard had just made up in his head. Obviously an agenda against him driven by what I couldn’t say but no question it was biased officiating for a reason only answerable by Walsh. 

He's getting the next scum game.

42 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He's getting the next scum game.

No question mate, can’t keep thrusting Clancy upon us, even for a corporation that didn’t see that it looked questionable to grant him 3 tough fixtures fir the tarriers post break (still struggle to comprehend no one has questioned that as strange) but that wee fenian loving Rangers hating Walsh is quickly promoting himself as another complicit cog in the wheel that spins all things taig in this country 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

In fairness the last part of your post probably hits the nail on the head mate. If I was him, doing my upmost to not give a reason to absolute bastards a half chance to card me whilst getting smashed all around the park, then racially abused, offending club said no not us, the media call you a liar, coins and drinks thrown at you on the park as if it’s standard, then aye I’d more than likely think fuck that I’ll be getting in about it only way I can. 
mots still baffling that with the sometimes over the top reaction to clubs, and national associations through the actions of idiots that no matter what happens will give out racist outbursts to opponents whilst having several black players on their own team. Clubs whilst shouldn’t be held responsible for cunts that obtain a ticket should do what they can to eradicate it if possible,  the taigs said even after the police started an investigation that it categorically never happened, the media called him a lier even though he never brought it up Rangers did yet not one cunt in this country has apologised. Where’s the SFA or players union ffs. I read a week or so back about a game in Italy, a player said after a win away he was subjected to racial taunts, the home club (without demanding proof) publicity apologised and set about finding those involved. Only time here it’ll be condemned in any massive display of shock horror and demand for justice is if we do it to an opponent 

I never thought I would say this because I truly love Alfie but Thursday was the last straw for me. He clearly does not get it. I would drop him on Sunday to send the message clear and loud. His yellow card in knowing the consequences was idiotic and selfish. He scored two magnificent goals in Porto to get us where we are and we needed him more than ever next Wednesday to do likewise. I have backed him up for two years but on Thursday I simply stood there and shook my head.

7 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

No question mate, can’t keep thrusting Clancy upon us, even for a corporation that didn’t see that it looked questionable to grant him 3 tough fixtures fir the tarriers post break (still struggle to comprehend no one has questioned that as strange) but that wee fenian loving Rangers hating Walsh is quickly promoting himself as another complicit cog in the wheel that spins all things taig in this country 

I'm sure the recent trend has been for the 4th official at one scum game to be ref for the next one. Walsh was 4th official at the last one.

8 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Collum equals Clancy equals Walsh

cheating bheastly  bastards 

13 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Shocking this is allowed on a Rangers forum tbh.

If this was a new poster saying this, they'd be banned instantly- so fuck knows why this wank is still here.

@dummiesoot 

You’ve obviously not seen the match thread  when Morelos got himself sent off at the piggery last season when we lost 2-1.

The whole forum would have been banned if that was the case.

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

You’ve obviously not seen the match thread  when Morelos got himself sent off at the piggery last season when we lost 2-1.

The whole forum would have been banned if that was the case.

Reacting angrily in a match thread is understandable. Calling our players "stupid cunts" or using derogatory nicknames that fenians use days later isn't, imo.

It's not something that was allowed on here years ago tbh and like i've said, it's something a new poster would be banned for, so fuck knows why it's acceptable for some and not others.

Archived