El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Right so they just shout because that’s what you do. 

Shout to complain, shout to abuse, shout to criticise, it’s all the same, dissent and offers the ref the opportunity. 

If he keeps his mouth shut and does his talking through his footballing skill we have our best striker playing next week. Fact.

He reminds me of Suarez in the way he is on the ball and I honestly don’t think there are many better in the world at playing on the last man and getting in space on the end of through balls. His brain just works quicker.

He gets treated horrendously by refs but he doesn’t help himself either with some of the stupid dives and petulance. He’s not a natural finisher but gets himself so many chances that he will still score goals. Just wish we didn’t have to keep having the same conversations. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What dive did he do tonight??

Did a couple down the right last quarter of game. Ref didnt give foul nor book him but on another day?.

Mate, i am absolutely delighted we won and i want the best for us. To enable that to happen we need all our players to play out their skin and use their heads.

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Did a couple down the right last quarter of game. Ref didnt give foul nor book him but on another day?.

Mate, i am absolutely delighted we won and i want the best for us. To enable that to happen we need all our players to play out their skin and use their heads.

He is like any other striker feels any touch he goes down

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly I think his time is coming to an end with us.

He again looked rather disinterested tonight, even disheartened. Mind elsewhere and I think leaving him on made it worse for him as he pretty much disappeared when the subs came on.

Not happening for him, but I'm sure he'll get some form back, but it's back to the drudgery of the league and having to face those fucking refs again could be a problem.

Completely fucking baffled by this.

Disheartened that nothing's going in for him maybe, but disinterested? What game were you watching? As per the norm, he ran himself into the ground for us. At 1-2 with the crowd bouncing he was waving his arms like fuck urging his teammates to get up to support him chasing down the Braga defenders. 

Bizarre post from you there imo.

5 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Fucking hell. You would think Morelos was in a losing team tonight and was the cause. What a great night for the club so how about we fucking enjoy it before ripping the shit out our players.

Yep, save all the ripping for tommorow.

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

He didn't dive once ffs

He got wiped out by the defender and the cunt linesman never gave him the foul 

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He didn’t score twice actually. But yes I was, I don’t rate him. What’s wrong with that? 

He actually did score twice actually . And to “not rate him” is the most ridiculous opinion I’ve ever heard. But have a good night mate 

Archived