El Bufalo

RockwellGers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He didn’t score twice actually. But yes I was, I don’t rate him. What’s wrong with that? 

He’s been here 3 weeks & time will tell how good a player he is.... but I don’t see what he’s done wrong in the 3 weeks where you don’t “rate him”. Absolutely bizarre comment 

26 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

But didn’t get booked for it. 

Morelos shouted in Spanish to a Spanish referee, who will have had full comprehension of what he said. It’s idiotic.

So what did he shout ? So your a Spanish lip reader as well as a prick.

15 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

He’s been here 3 weeks & time will tell how good a player he is.... but I don’t see what he’s done wrong in the 3 weeks where you don’t “rate him”. Absolutely bizarre comment 

Not that bizarre if you read the rest of his shite.

The cunts that either don't recognize, or refuse to acknowledge, the absolute shift he puts in are the same cunts that wanted him punted because we got Cummings on loan. 

The only times I have heard him being criticised is online or on a phone in, never at Ibrox. 

59 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sound he was man of the match then. Especially the two 1 on 1s in the first half. Unreal performance. 

IF you think he was garbage you also know f**k about football.The keeper did his job.I am old enoughto have seen Jim Forrest,ColinStein,Derek Johnstone,Ally Mcoist and others and  they all missed chances(mcoist more then anyone) but they all played their part in other parts of their game.Alfredo Morelos is a tremendous player and i dont think we will fully realise this until he is gone.Next game he plays  watch the work he does off the ball.

Archived