Sign in to follow this  
RockwellGers

El Bufalo

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He didn’t score twice actually. But yes I was, I don’t rate him. What’s wrong with that? 

He’s been here 3 weeks & time will tell how good a player he is.... but I don’t see what he’s done wrong in the 3 weeks where you don’t “rate him”. Absolutely bizarre comment 

Just now, Bearsden bear said:

Get real. We all love him but we need to be honest

I'm real. I sit down that side of Ibrox. In the 2nd half Alfredo Morelos did not dive once down this side of the pitch

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Sasa on the ropes here

kicked about like a burst mitre delta 

banning imminent imo

No ban needed, but to come away from that  just thinking that Morelos and Hagi were shite requires some counselling imo

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

The free kick was going towards the opposite side of the goal til a huge deflection took it the other way. 😂😂😂

Show me a source that says it’s an OG.

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Banned for having a different opinion. Sounds about right. 

Not on this forum but if we were on another well known forum calling a player a cunt would get a ban to well beyond 2038

imo fwiw tbh 

i agree with most of what u said fwiw 

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

No ban needed, but to come away from that  just thinking that Morelos and Hagi were shite requires some counselling imo

Whole team were poor until they scored the 2nd last half hour we showed a bit of bottle that’s been lacking 

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s a fucking stupid cunt who once again has left his team mates in the trenches.

Our biggest game in years and he will be in the stand.

If it wasn't for him we wouldn't be anywhere near the knockouts 

five stars and JCDBigBear like this

26 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

But didn’t get booked for it. 

Morelos shouted in Spanish to a Spanish referee, who will have had full comprehension of what he said. It’s idiotic.

So what did he shout ? So your a Spanish lip reader as well as a prick.

15 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

He’s been here 3 weeks & time will tell how good a player he is.... but I don’t see what he’s done wrong in the 3 weeks where you don’t “rate him”. Absolutely bizarre comment 

Not that bizarre if you read the rest of his shite.

The cunts that either don't recognize, or refuse to acknowledge, the absolute shift he puts in are the same cunts that wanted him punted because we got Cummings on loan. 

The only times I have heard him being criticised is online or on a phone in, never at Ibrox. 

JCDBigBear likes this

59 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sound he was man of the match then. Especially the two 1 on 1s in the first half. Unreal performance. 

IF you think he was garbage you also know f**k about football.The keeper did his job.I am old enoughto have seen Jim Forrest,ColinStein,Derek Johnstone,Ally Mcoist and others and  they all missed chances(mcoist more then anyone) but they all played their part in other parts of their game.Alfredo Morelos is a tremendous player and i dont think we will fully realise this until he is gone.Next game he plays  watch the work he does off the ball.

dummiesoot and JCDBigBear like this