El Bufalo

RockwellGers

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

After the subs came on he disappeared and dived when you watch the BT replay, but don't take my word for it, just watch it.

He's been well off it since the after the break. His head is elsewhere. 

Let's hope he returns to form sooner than later.

Maybe due to his missus is due to give birth soon and the shit he has to put with from the media and some of or so called fans

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

Maybe due to his missus is due to give birth soon and the shit he has to put with from the media and some of or so called fans

He is allowed poor games tbh. He is getting a bad time and a lot on his shoulders when there shouldn't. I just get the impression something is affecting him.

That’s the issue with strikers - judged solely on scoring - Morelos played well tonight - has led their defence, was a great out ball, some decent crosses - a few saved shot, in fact good all round team play. 
and the number of folks spending their  time looking for fault on one of our greatest European nights is stunning! 

Thought the wee man had a good game tbh!. Thought the yellow was harsh, a word in his ear woulda been enough, 

Good thing is no matter how many chances he misses he is alway there to miss another one, and he didnt let it effect his overall performance.

Coulda been off for diving again!!

But he is a  Fucking top class striker!!!😁

7 hours ago, smudger.kp said:

IF you think he was garbage you also know f**k about football.The keeper did his job.I am old enoughto have seen Jim Forrest,ColinStein,Derek Johnstone,Ally Mcoist and others and  they all missed chances(mcoist more then anyone) but they all played their part in other parts of their game.Alfredo Morelos is a tremendous player and i dont think we will fully realise this until he is gone.Next game he plays  watch the work he does off the ball.

Well people are chanting they want £25-£30m for him. If that’s what we value him at then he’s got to clearly bury the 2 chances he had in the first half. I’m not saying he’s shite, I’m saying he didn’t do enough last night. 

Am sure the ref will have a good enough grip on English to know when he's being swore at in that language. I said in the match thread, Morelos get's booked for things that other players don't. He moaned about a decision in a similar way to what a Braga player had done only a few minutes before.

Played great last night, would have been good to see him get the goal his play deserved.

10 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

Imagine if he could finish! Would be defo worth 100m

And pass.

We need to get rid of him.  We will get better than him for the money we could get for him.  If we want to win trophies, he's not for us.  Diving again last night, whilst on a yellow, he is fucking widden.

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

And pass.

We need to get rid of him.  We will get better than him for the money we could get for him.  If we want to win trophies, he's not for us.  Diving again last night, whilst on a yellow, he is fucking widden.

Absolute nonsense 

3 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Absolute nonsense 

How?  His passing is awful, through on the keeper he is awful, his temperament is better, but still lets us down, he often thinks he is Van Basten shooting from all angles, hardly ever even on target, he dives, too often, could of been sent off for it again last night.  What have I missed?

If we want to potter along and do well in league and cups, he will do fine for us.

3 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

And pass.

He leads the line brilliantly, and  creates numerous chances for himself every game.

He's not the finished article but we won't be able to replace him any time soon. 

4 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

How?  His passing is awful, through on the keeper he is awful, his temperament is better, but still lets us down, he often thinks he is Van Basten shooting from all angles, hardly ever even on target, he dives, too often, could of been sent off for it again last night.  What have I missed?

If we want to potter along and do well in league and cups, he will do fine for us.

29 this season. 30 last. Aye these strikers are easy to come by. He bullies defences, leads the line himself, scored so many important goals. But got harshly booked n missed a couple chances so get rid, wonder if shankland or Cosgrove could win us the league

4 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

He leads the line brilliantly, and  creates numerous chances for himself every game.

He's not the finished article but we won't be able to replace him any time soon. 

Hopefully you are right, but at the moment I can't see us winning a league with him leading our front line.  Looking forward to seeing how Kamberi copes next Wednesday if he starts.

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

Hopefully you are right, but at the moment I can't see us winning a league with him leading our front line.  Looking forward to seeing how Kamberi copes next Wednesday if he starts.

Aye alfies fucking terrible mate. 

Gee yersel a shake ffs

Archived