Confidence Restored

drewgardiner88

Think last night will have restored a lot of the confidence the team seemed to have lost since the last OF game. 

We came back from 2 down against a very decent looking team in good form. If we play with that spirit and desire we can beat anyone in this league easily. 

Hopefully we can kick on. Beat the scum at Ibrox and the title race will be back on big time! 

Let's go... 55!!!!

Right so we know it is down to confidence and mentality.   The last 30 minutes is everything the first 60 minutes wasn’t.   But this needs repeating every game  from now on to show that the players are consistent winners rather than 30 minute game raisers. 

Back to reality on Sunday, trying to get through the parked bus routine. Hopefully last night was the inspiration we needed to kick on to 55.  Kamberi to start alongside Morelos may be a smart move but will Gerrard try it?  Let's see if he has the balls to try it.

3 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Back to reality on Sunday, trying to get through the parked bus routine. Hopefully last night was the inspiration we needed to kick on to 55.  Kamberi to start alongside Morelos may be a smart move but will Gerrard try it?  Let's see if he has the balls to try it.

Try, we let them sit in with our ponderous predictable style of play.

I surprised the oppo are not fast asleep by the time we get up the fucking park.

Back to mid, mid to front, that ball needs moved a lot fucking quicker as does our movement off the ball.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Try, we let them sit in with our ponderous predictable style of play.

I surprised the oppo are not fast asleep by the time we get up the fucking park.

Back to mid, mid to front, that ball needs moved a lot fucking quicker as does our movement off the ball.

Couldn't agree more in what you say but let's try something different like two up front for a start. We are too predictable at the moment with our style of play.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

First 60 mins were as bad as anything we have produced since the break, and they could’ve been out of sight by then. 
Will take a full 90mins of playing well before I’m convinced we have turned the corner. 

We could’ve easily had 3 goals before we scored our first.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

As happy as I am with last nights comeback i am also asking serious questions over the players commitment in domestic games. Why can we play so good  in europe and be so shite in the league? I really cant understand what is going so wrong in the league.

Lost Helander.  Kent and Kamara well off form.  Alfie seriously missed for three games and then comes back huffin and puffin.  Jermaine's fucked.  Gerrard's tactics also pish.

1 hour ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Think last night will have restored a lot of the confidence the team seemed to have lost since the last OF game. 

We came back from 2 down against a very decent looking team in good form. If we play with that spirit and desire we can beat anyone in this league easily. 

Hopefully we can kick on. Beat the scum at Ibrox and the title race will be back on big time! 

Let's go... 55!!!!

This is the problem,we cant. We regularly turn in 60/70 minutes of turgid pish,then have a wee 20 minute flurry. Last night we got away with it but generally it isnt fucking good enough. These players need to realise the effort needs to be there for the full game,not whenever they decide they can be arsed.

Archived