*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

16 hours ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

If we’ve got any ambition we need to give a Kamberi game time, more lies should be dropped purely for his continued childish behaviour. Morelos needs to wake up, keeps telling us he wants to play in the premier league n costing our team points, guy needs benched

"more lies"....get your  tarrier speak to fuk.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF we have to play Davis, I would not, then we need not put up teams with Jack in the middle of the three because when they both play Jack gets moved to the side and I believe we lose a lot form his game then. 

Whoever plays it will be interesting to see if the players have got any kind of lift from Thursday nights come back ?? 

1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Aribo

Arfield Jack Davis

Hagi  Morelos   Kamberi  

Replace Tavernier & Goldson with Polster & Edmondson, then we're good to go. Nothing to do with resting players or rotation, they're just better.

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Negative posts about Gerrard were beginning to appear last week on the forum..check it out.But now everything is hunky dory.Who says football fans are not fickle.I hope the  second half application against Bragga acts as a spur for the rest of our season.

Nay cunt.

19 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

From the limited time I’ve seen of Kamberi for us I’d not have an issue putting him through the middle on Sunday. Cunt looks up for it big time 

I'd go with Kamberi too. Need him as match fit as possible for Wednesday. 

When is Defoe due back btw?

Archived