*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye because him saying we are going to win the league on an internet forum is the difference between us winning and losing the league 

Ah right.. Would you rather see a defeatist attitude then? Players come out and say that the league is gone so it matters fuck? Or would you rather they gave a fuck and fought to the very end? I know what I prefer.. I know what I would rather the support preferred also. I didnt say it was the difference between us winning or losing the league but I do know what attitude and belief can do. 

1 minute ago, BookWorm said:

Get the pressure back on Rangers need to be more intense.

I would imagine the run around for the first hour of Thursday, followed by the rush of the last half hour could well have emptied a few legs.

Just now, KingKirk said:

I'd take morelos off offering nothing

I'd say with Morelos being suspended for Wednesday keep him on and get him to empty the tank but he really is off the pace and I think Stewart on would be a good shout.

3 minutes ago, middli said:

"Ryan Kent, Rangers' £7m signing from Liverpool, hasn't provided an assist for more than a year but would have been expecting better from his cross there."

If the bbc are correct (and it's a big if with them) then that is a shocking statistic.

If we're talking about the league only then it's almost true. A year ago tomorrow he had 2 assists against Hamilton Accies.

Archived