*****Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, RDB14 said:

Fans like you drive me even more fucking nuts.  Screaming sack the manager with no solution. 

The solution is get a new gaffer because the one we have isnt upto the job. Which gaffer you ask..well thats the boards job. What you dont do is stick with the man who clearly cant do the job. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

The fact that down south they talk about Gerrard and his eventual progress to being manager at Liverpool is laughable. I work with a few scousers and they genuinely believe this will happen. 

They’re in for one helluva letdown if it comes to pass. 

Another fucking shit show as we surrender the title without any fight. The blame for today is squarely at Gerrard's door. 

Our CB's are having a stinker and he doesn't change it . We get in front and instead of going for the kill, we try to see 2-1 out by bringing Davis on. 

Dropping 10 points since the break is unforgivable.  

27 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Management to blame again for me.

You can't go a full Season playing the same formation over and over again and having no alternative option. We learnt that under Warburton. 

Gerrard is a bad result next weekend away from being hounded by a large amount of fans.

I am certainly starting to have doubts, but it would be a hard road for him if we do not beat Hearts, a must win game I would say for the fans and our support of S G, also should say we cannot afford to sack him  either. 

1 minute ago, Rusty117 said:

The solution is get a new gaffer because the one we have isnt upto the job. Which gaffer you ask..well thats the boards job. What you dont do is stick with the man who clearly cant do the job. 

Yeah so like I said, no solution.  Just sack the gaffer.  There are financial implications and there is absolutely zero point in sacking him with no solid plan to improve us in that position moving forward.  

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

So the slowest footballer in the league, who can't header for shit and has a bigger turning circle than an ocean liner will save us?

Get help ffs!

We were on a better run of form with him in the team than without! 

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Katic had a bad game no excuses but if Goldson is The  solution  then we are just as fucked.

The problem is none of them are the solution 

Goldson is a diddy and Helander can’t move, Katic is too raw to be playing next to someone that isn’t rock solid 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea mate and to be honest we cannot afford to sack him, so unless he walks at the end of the season that is how it will be for next season.

I like him but I believe he has been a factor in fucking up Katic by criticising him in public, he never does it to other players (maybe Alfredo once) . Even when Katic scored the winner at the piggery he had to mention Hellander scoring a goal.   

Obviously I am just sick to the back teeth and not maybe thinking too straight but getting tired of seeing the same shite game after game.

Apparently we learn by our mistakes. Well, by now Gerrard should be a fucking world class manager. Don’t think we can get shot of him as it would cost too much.  Don’t really know the answer right now. Some amount of frustration. 

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

The players are absolutely cheating us...however SG is not helping matters with poor subbing when the change at half time (apart from not taking Katic off also)was working better. 

Agreed but, those same players burst a gut on Thursday. 

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Point one he shows no signs of learning anything and repeats the same mistakes ad nauseum.  Point four improvement? Sorry I see no improvement whatsoever under Gerrard simply more of the same.  What would I do? Pointless going back in time because we can't (an experienced manager should have been appointed three seasons ago minimum) but I fear more of the same beckons next season. The filth have been handed ten on a platter. Time for change. If this was any of our recent managers it wouldn't even be up for debate. 

We have been way better under Gerrard than before he came?  I don’t think that’s up for debate?  I understand what you’re saying about when he was first appointed but like you say we can’t go back in time so it’s really about what we do from here.  I don’t see any obvious replacements that make sense and I think we need to back our gaffer to continue improving us and give him next season.  If he doesn’t win the league next season then I think it’s time for a change.  

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Yeah so like I said, no solution.  Just sack the gaffer.  There are financial implications and there is absolutely zero point in sacking him with no solid plan to improve us in that position moving forward.  

The solution is a new manager. I dont scour world football looking at managers so to expect a name is idiotic. People at the club get paid very well to do that job. If we did and he fails then he fails. Sticking with the guy who has proved he cant and will continue to fail isnt a solution 

Archived