Stewart attacking youth players now

eskbankloyal

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Is there any plausible explanation as to why we haven’t banned the Sun yet?

Attacking a 17 year old who did absolutely nothing wrong is outrageous 

236B256A-FA3B-435F-B201-BEE4E63F364C.jpeg

He is good at running his mouth and taking digs from behind a keyboard or in the comfort and safety of a studio.

I'd like to see him spout his shite within arms reach of the people he lambasts. 

Fucking absolute coward. 

I know we probably have media commitments when our games are on Sky and BT etc, but, outside that, i would ban every media outlet and keep it all in house.

I don't see any benefits to giving them access to Ibrox, the training ground or staff tbh - especially when all they seem to do is look for ways to miss quote the players and manager so they can sell more stories and drag the clubs name through the dirt.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I know we probably have media commitments when our games are on Sky and BT etc, but, outside that, i would ban every media outlet and keep it all in house.

I don't see any benefits to giving them access to Ibrox, the training ground or staff tbh - especially when all they seem to do is look for ways to miss quote the players and manager so they can sell more stories and drag the clubs name through the dirt.

Exactly. they are looking for the negative slant every time first.  It’s just not on.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Stewart is much worse than Sutton. 

He's genuinely obsessed with Rangers.

The more we react to either slabbering wreck, the more we give them exactly what they want, I tend to ignore anyone or anything that isn't totally pro Rangers, starting to think i might be in some way biased tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The more we react to either slabbering wreck, the more we give them exactly what they want, I tend to ignore anyone or anything that isn't totally pro Rangers, starting to think i might be in some way biased tbh. 

I'm the same mate.

I wouldn't even know who half these journalists are if i didn't read their shite on here tbh. 

Stokes attends IRA fundraiser - He didn’t know he just thought it was a birthday party.

Leigh Griffiths charged with racism - Just a naive young lad.

Brown deliberately stands on Morelos’ heels to get a reaction and stands laughing as he leaves the pitch - It’s just gamesmanship.

Rangers youth player applauded refereeing decision - Get a grip mate.

You couldn’t make it up.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm the same mate.

I wouldn't even know who half these journalists are if i didn't read their shite on here tbh. 

I posted through the week that ive been off all social media except RM for over a year and I felt and still feel that was an outstanding decision, all sorts of stuff got me fucking furious and raging, now Mr super calm. 

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well actually Dickson clapping was out of order and I hope someone at the club has had a quiet wee word with him. 
As for this cunt having a go at him, bad form to use a naive young lad to try and score points. 

Completely agree on both points, it’s bad form to clap a sending off, (only few merit it in my opinion) and even worse as the replay shows it should have been a foul anyway. But as you say that poisonous cunt is in meltdown mode and foaming at the mouth to slate us anyway possible. Absolute cunt of a guy. 

52 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

He is good at running his mouth and taking digs from behind a keyboard or in the comfort and safety of a studio.

I'd like to see him spout his shite within arms reach of the people he lambasts. 

Fucking absolute coward. 

He’s one cunt that’s an absolute certainty you’ll never bump into on a night out. Anycunt antagonising people the way he does 100% stays home after dark and pulls the curtains shut. Shitebag scum bastard. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I posted through the week that ive been off all social media except RM for over a year and I felt and still feel that was an outstanding decision, all sorts of stuff got me fucking furious and raging, now Mr super calm. 

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve managed to completely stay away from the Sun, DR and BBC Scotland etc for a good while now.

On top of RM, all you need is Heart&Hand, the official Rangers media outlets and 4Lads etc, and you’re covered.  There’s literally no need for any MSM sources and all the shite they spout or any danger of giving wasters like Stewart attention/oxygen.

35 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Stewart is much worse than Sutton. 

He's genuinely obsessed with Rangers.

Sutton is genuinely an absolute cunt, but this bastard takes hatred to another level, as much as I’d not tire of punching sutton he’s mainly at the wind up, until he gets a bit back then greets like a wee girl, but Stewart in consumed by his hatred. 

40 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I reckon hes kaput with the bbc now and knows it, he will be lashing out now In spite just like spence did when his career went tits up. I expect to see more of this over the next while as he tries desperately and pathetically to keep his name relevant.

Guaranteed he’s back soon enough. 

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Exactly. they are looking for the negative slant every time first.  It’s just not on.

It’s not on, but even stories that I still don’t believe are true, (cunts kicking sandcastles over after randomly stopping a bus, and grannies fearing for their life in the Alisa along brand street) they can spout whatever shite they like without being asked any fucking question by anyone. Even papers printing quotes from polis claiming we used wains as human barriers at hampden ha ha that will take some beating, and even though not one name was offered and police Scotland denied it it was printed and left as fact. No apology, no reprisal. 

29 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

It's normal behaviour for him ,he has a big  careless  gob and matching ego.

Don't give him the attention he craves .

Failed footballer, failed politician and  failed pundit sums him up.

He will disappear up his own erse soon enough...give it time.

Actually never knew he was a politician failed or not lol. 

24 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Never had twitter or any shite like instagram etc, had FB for a few years but binned that 5 years back and like you say, best decision ever. Did meet some good bears through it I’ll not deny that, but I’m positive I’d be locked up by now if I’d kept it 

Archived