Stewart attacking youth players now

eskbankloyal

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Stewart is much worse than Sutton. 

He's genuinely obsessed with Rangers.

Sutton’s made the decision to become a troll as a career choice. I think you can tell he doesn't believe half the pish he spouts. 

Stewart on the other hand appears genuinely deranged. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Every Rangers fan needs to block the sun from any of their social media and not buy the paper, starve the cunts and watch them die. 

They won't die but. As they will still have hordes of taigs looking at anything Rangers related to keep them going. 

The club need to grow a set and ban the sun, reporters and all. Make it clear these kind of articles are no longer going to be accepted. 

12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

LBH we are a soft touch for allcomers.

Take it up with the board. Bridges must be built!

The Bridge on the River Kwai comes to mind....built by our own enslaved selves then blow the fucker up when the realisation hits home.

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They won't die but. As they will still have hordes of taigs looking at anything Rangers related to keep them going. 

The club need to grow a set and ban the sun, reporters and all. Make it clear these kind of articles are no longer going to be accepted. 

After leckies so called article on morelos that should've been the end for the sun at ibrox. I really cant fathom why they aren't banned. What would be the downside in banning them? I really cant think of one, they are beyond the point of being biased and are downright vindictive in their coverage. Time they were told to get fucked once and for all.

That twitter account is quite accurate. I have no doubts those cunts will get their way and he'll be on Sky slating everything we do or say on a larger scale.

We should be on the front foot here with this and tell Sky to fuck right off hiring this wee racist bigot cunt.

Imagine a sky employee victim blaming Raheem and demanding proof of his racist abuse?

9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That twitter account is quite accurate. I have no doubts those cunts will get their way and he'll be on Sky slating everything we do or say on a larger scale.

We should be on the front foot here with this and tell Sky to fuck right off hiring this wee racist bigot cunt.

Imagine a sky employee victim blaming Raheem and demanding proof of his racist abuse?

Shouldn’t be too hard for enough of us to drop Sky an Email pointing out his stance when it comes to racism at football matches. 

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

After leckies so called article on morelos that should've been the end for the sun at ibrox. I really cant fathom why they aren't banned. What would be the downside in banning them? I really cant think of one, they are beyond the point of being biased and are downright vindictive in their coverage. Time they were told to get fucked once and for all.

Agreed yet our board continue to allow them in. 

They should have their access completely rescinded and advised that the club will not be cooperating with them in anyway for the foreseeable future. 

4 hours ago, Supersonic said:

A futile post really, most on here are illegally streaming BT and Sky anyway.

Archived