Channel 4 Focus on Paedo Rings in Scottish Football

doc holliday

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not seen any of this but fully expect Thompson to whitewash septics crimes, he has proven what he is, he is a septic / IRA man in disguise as a reporter, it shows in his historical bias against Protestants and how he ran with rumour instead of fact concerning us. Give him time and the watering down of septics crimes will happen, just give him time.

42 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I have not seen any of this but fully expect Thompson to whitewash septics crimes, he has proven what he is, he is a septic / IRA man in disguise as a reporter, it shows in his historical bias against Protestants and how he ran with rumour instead of fact concerning us. Give him time and the watering down of septics crimes will happen, just give him time.

Not for me even if you paid me to watch a great big dollop of whataboutery.
It's all in the name ie,channel 4 focus on paedophile rings,as in plural.
Until some honest reporter comes along and does THE report on THE PAEDOPHILE RING,as in singular then we can just sit and twiddle our thumbs 

1 hour ago, ZZed said:

Admittedly I think the same, was told about it airing only on the way to Ibrox on Thursday so it’s not exactly been advertised, the guy that told me was adamant that Thompson was now fully against that club but I remain to be convinced and forgot to watch it anyway. Hope he does go on full on art but honestly doubt it. 

6 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Not for me even if you paid me to watch a great big dollop of whataboutery.
It's all in the name ie,channel 4 focus on paedophile rings,as in plural.
Until some honest reporter comes along and does THE report on THE PAEDOPHILE RING,as in singular then we can just sit and twiddle our thumbs 

Are cfc not connected to two rings, their own and the one in England? 

I wonder if the SFA will be watching and then do a probe?

4 minutes ago, hooooootchy said:

Can see this played out to show celtic are actually the victims in all this, plus a lot of talk of "aye but Rangers....." 

You could write the script, with them being cited as leading lights in child protection. Media rags will run to pretect them, whilst giving plenty innuendo about us. 

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Are cfc not connected to two rings their own and the one in England? 

I wonder if the SFA will be watching and then do a probe?

The SFA would be the last cunts you'd want to investigate. They have already stated the scum are leading lights in child protection. An independent inquiry would probably find the SFA complicit in the whole thing!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

The SFA would be the last cunts you'd want to investigate. They have already stated the scum are leading lights in child protection. An independent inquiry would probably find the SFA complicit in the whole thing!

You could be spot on there mate. 

This is the biggest ever scandal in scottish football and beyond. It may affect us given previous employees. It certainly affects us because the implications should be more damaging to our only real competitor in the way that our financial issues and subsequent drop to 3rd division helped the scum be in the position they are now (going for 9iar plus 4 consecutive trebles).

Every fan should watch this from a moral point of view to see what happened. But also from a sporting one so they can be aware of the depths of depravity our competitor facilitated, encouraged, and as an organisation concealed all at the benefit of club name / finances all at the expense of children. Every Rangers fan should know the details of this and demand SFA / criminal action. I say SFA, imo they too are complicit. The facts should be as well kent by us as our trophy history, and we should all be demanding action.

During our troubled years every one of our enemies had us front and centre, we were a constant focal point. They discussed us at agms, in their forums, to death on phone ins, they bombarded a willing MSM to castigate us on front pages. Yet roles reversed and the scum hired a PR company to limit how much of all of this becomes public ffs.

Unfortunately this forum deemed this topic which has and will continue to be hugely relevant to us for the reasons above as being a general sports topic, so anyone interested will find more content (and likely soon this thread) there.

Specifically re the 3 part series it is at editing stage apparently and whilst Wednesday has been mention as a date for 1st airing it's not showing on the current tv listings.

7 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Fixed that for ya

Here’s the rub, they’ve postponed it to next week because nonce fc have tried to put the block on it allegedly now if it’s shown and he ropes other clubs into it and generalises it then you know him and savlieco are in it together.

Archived