Channel 4 Focus on Paedo Rings in Scottish Football

doc holliday

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is the biggest ever scandal in scottish football and beyond. It may affect us given previous employees. It certainly affects us because the implications should be more damaging to our only real competitor in the way that our financial issues and subsequent drop to 3rd division helped the scum be in the position they are now (going for 9iar plus 4 consecutive trebles).

Every fan should watch this from a moral point of view to see what happened. But also from a sporting one so they can be aware of the depths of depravity our competitor facilitated, encouraged, and as an organisation concealed all at the benefit of club name / finances all at the expense of children. Every Rangers fan should know the details of this and demand SFA / criminal action. I say SFA, imo they too are complicit. The facts should be as well kent by us as our trophy history, and we should all be demanding action.

During our troubled years every one of our enemies had us front and centre, we were a constant focal point. They discussed us at agms, in their forums, to death on phone ins, they bombarded a willing MSM to castigate us on front pages. Yet roles reversed and the scum hired a PR company to limit how much of all of this becomes public ffs.

Unfortunately this forum deemed this topic which has and will continue to be hugely relevant to us for the reason above as being a general sports topic, so anyone interested will find more content (and likely soon this thread) there.

Specifically re the 3 part series it is at editing stage apparently and whilst Wednesday has been mention as a date for 1st airing it's not showing on the current tv listings.

This will be their biggest deflection yet and I'd guarantee Thomson goes with the narrative. 

Innocent. 'Course they are!

but, but whatabout Rangers......!

Of course we will have no one available to defend us.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Scottish journalism has so far centralised a response to remove liability regarding individual clubs and engineered a narrative that it’s a societal  issue affecting many and celtic are just one of this many. 
The engineered story about celtic boys club sharing boys with Rangers boys club under Neely was abhorrent and shows how much disdain they have towards victims of this heinous crime. 

16 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Here’s the rub, they’ve postponed it to next week because nonce fc have tried to put the block on it allegedly now if it’s shown and he ropes other clubs into it and generalises it then you know him and savlieco are in it together.

Cringe 

This needs to be addressed

Why did it take so long for   McGinn to speak out about it?

Friday July 26 2019, The Times

Jack McGinn, the former celtic FC chairman, has admitted he was told that Cairney had abused a teenager on a tour to New Jersey in summer 1991, 30 years before he was brought to justice.

It prompted Mr McGinn, who became president of the Scottish FA, to convene a meeting at Parkhead where he accepted Cairney’s resignation.

Mr McGinn’s involvement appears at odds with celtic FC’s insistence that the club is an “entirely separate organisation” not legally culpable for the abuse.

He claims that he urged boys club officials to alert police but they did not, allowing Cairney to walk free. “Pressure of work” was cited as the reason for his sudden departure.

Mr McGinn, 86, spoke out after US police confirmed they were investigating the incident in 1991 after receiving fresh information. George King, chief of police for Kearny, New Jersey, said: “The Kearny police department detective bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County prosecutors office.”

Cairney led a party of 20 teenagers and five adults who were based in the town during a visit to mark the 25th anniversary of the boys club. Jim McNally, a former boys’ club official, contacted celtic FC looking for help after being made aware of the abuse claims in New Jersey. On his return, he went to celtic Park where he claimed Mr McGinn showed him a copy of Cairney’s resignation letter, which suggested a promotion at Cairney’s day job had left him unable to continue.

Asked this week by The Times if it was an accurate summary of the meeting and the contents of the letter Mr McGinn said: “After a fashion. It could be or it could be vaguely different.”

Four men who held senior roles with celtic Boys Club have been convicted for abusing dozens of children over three decades. While expressing “regret and sorrow” for the victims, celtic FC insists it is not legally responsible.

Mr McGinn supports celtic’s position that it is a separate body, despite his intervention and prominent role in Cairney’s departure. “The celtic Boys Club people spoke to me for advice because they are a separate, autonomous body,” he said. “My advice was to take the matter to the police.” He added: “In actual fact the resignation came of [Cairney’s] own will.”

The Times understands that police in Scotland were never informed.

4 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Jack McGinn, the former celtic FC chairman, has admitted he was told that Cairney had abused a teenager on a tour to New Jersey in summer 1991, 30 years before he was brought to justice.

It prompted Mr McGinn, who became president of the Scottish FA, to convene a meeting at Parkhead where he accepted Cairney’s resignation.

Mr McGinn’s involvement appears at odds with celtic FC’s insistence that the club is an “entirely separate organisation” not legally culpable for the abuse.

He claims that he urged boys club officials to alert police but they did not, allowing Cairney to walk free. “Pressure of work” was cited as the reason for his sudden departure.

Mr McGinn, 86, spoke out after US police confirmed they were investigating the incident in 1991 after receiving fresh information. George King, chief of police for Kearny, New Jersey, said: “The Kearny police department detective bureau is reviewing this information and is in consultation with the Hudson County prosecutors office.”

Cairney led a party of 20 teenagers and five adults who were based in the town during a visit to mark the 25th anniversary of the boys club. Jim McNally, a former boys’ club official, contacted celtic FC looking for help after being made aware of the abuse claims in New Jersey. On his return, he went to celtic Park where he claimed Mr McGinn showed him a copy of Cairney’s resignation letter, which suggested a promotion at Cairney’s day job had left him unable to continue.

Asked this week by The Times if it was an accurate summary of the meeting and the contents of the letter Mr McGinn said: “After a fashion. It could be or it could be vaguely different.”

Four men who held senior roles with celtic Boys Club have been convicted for abusing dozens of children over three decades. While expressing “regret and sorrow” for the victims, celtic FC insists it is not legally responsible.

Mr McGinn supports celtic’s position that it is a separate body, despite his intervention and prominent role in Cairney’s departure. “The celtic Boys Club people spoke to me for advice because they are a separate, autonomous body,” he said. “My advice was to take the matter to the police.” He added: “In actual fact the resignation came of [Cairney’s] own will.”

Unbelievable, but they’d say nothing if they could get away with it. 

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This will be their biggest deflection yet and I'd guarantee Thomson goes with the narrative. 

Innocent. 'Course they are!

but, but whatabout Rangers......!

Of course we will have no one available to defend us.

I'm not so sure of that at all. I actually think, and hope, the lead theme will be not individual paedos but paedophile rings, primarily at the scum, and the absolute proof their claims of separate entity are a sham.

I've no doubt other clubs may get brought into it. Tbh if we were involved such horrors then I've no qualms in it being highlighted and openly discussed.

Nope, I think (hopefully not naively)  it's got the scum as the target, and Hollicom will be fighting like fuck to keep this off air which is why it's not yet aired.

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

If you were really cynical he probably hoped him and his fellow conspirators were all dead before the club had to face it. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not so sure of that at all. I actually think, and hope, the lead theme will be not individual paedos but paedophile rings, primarily at the scum, and the absolute proof their claims of separate entity are a sham.

I've no doubt other clubs may get brought into it. Tbh if we were involved such horrors then I've no qualms in it being highlighted and openly discussed.

Nope, I think (hopefully not naively)  it's got the scum as the target, and Hollicom will be fighting like fuck to keep this off air which is why it's not yet aired.

I do hope you are right, but I am worried about other clubs being brought into it as I would have thought we would have already heard about this being the historical nature of the abuse. We already know of a couple of isolated cases including that coach we sacked, but the evidence is clear on the systemic abuse at the scum, just that no cunt will investigate a "ring" being in play and the connection to Saville, Directors etc and the cover up, which for me is where the real story lies.

9 hours ago, doc holliday said:

A special coming up apparently.

Focus on the silence and lack of action by the football authorities .

Sellick,in particular, coming under the spotlight.

Alex Thomson  in control....lets see if he plays fair and square on this one.

He won’t 

He will rope us in ,just to neutralise the whole scandal

100% nailed on  

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The SFA would be the last cunts you'd want to investigate. They have already stated the scum are leading lights in child protection. An independent inquiry would probably find the SFA complicit in the whole thing!

I wouldn't be surprised at this.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I do hope you are right, but I am worried about other clubs being brought into it as I would have thought we would have already heard about this being the historical nature of the abuse. We already know of a couple of isolated cases including that coach we sacked, but the evidence is clear on the systemic abuse at the scum, just that no cunt will investigate a "ring" being in play and the connection to Saville, Directors etc and the cover up, which for me is where the real story lies.

You are right the savile name puts the fear of shit up them. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It’s is but someone very very high up the food chain ,controlling all this .No doubts 

I think it incriminates some extremely powerful people .And that’s why the scum escape the spotlight 

The bheasts supporters ,their club and the people protecting them have no shame .We know that .

Changing the boys club name and Changing the law in the game are just a few examples of what is at work here .

It’s systematic abuse and corruption that’s taking place .Yet a bheastly supporter won’t bat an eyelid .Of course they won’t 

Nothing upon nothing ,upon nothing is going to happen to this club over this scandal 

The sooner people get their heads around this ,the better for their health

It has been going on for years now .The discussion on here has also .It is a disgrace that they haven’t been brought to book . 

Yet it’s my opinion .All the bases have been covered by the vermin .I would actually say ,the whole affair has made them realise how powerful they are .And how weak as piss ,any threat to their domination and corruption is . I would never say the game is up for challenging them .It will be getting very close though .

As for our club .The only thing I care about .The silence is nauseating but I will stick to my theory .Kings silence was agreed at time he got control of our club ,without any of our enemies having a bad word to say about it .

3 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Five minutes on the eight paedos and hundreds of victims at Porkheed,  ten minutes on Neely threatening to smack someone's bare bottom would be my prediction.

If he does that shame on him. The victims/survivors are campaigning for an inquiry into whether cfc harboured a ring and the depth it was covered up, making it a football problem will be a disservice to all of them. 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is the biggest ever scandal in scottish football and beyond. It may affect us given previous employees. It certainly affects us because the implications should be more damaging to our only real competitor in the way that our financial issues and subsequent drop to 3rd division helped the scum be in the position they are now (going for 9iar plus 4 consecutive trebles).

Every fan should watch this from a moral point of view to see what happened. But also from a sporting one so they can be aware of the depths of depravity our competitor facilitated, encouraged, and as an organisation concealed all at the benefit of club name / finances all at the expense of children. Every Rangers fan should know the details of this and demand SFA / criminal action. I say SFA, imo they too are complicit. The facts should be as well kent by us as our trophy history, and we should all be demanding action.

During our troubled years every one of our enemies had us front and centre, we were a constant focal point. They discussed us at agms, in their forums, to death on phone ins, they bombarded a willing MSM to castigate us on front pages. Yet roles reversed and the scum hired a PR company to limit how much of all of this becomes public ffs.

Unfortunately this forum deemed this topic which has and will continue to be hugely relevant to us for the reasons above as being a general sports topic, so anyone interested will find more content (and likely soon this thread) there.

Specifically re the 3 part series it is at editing stage apparently and whilst Wednesday has been mention as a date for 1st airing it's not showing on the current tv listings.

Good post 

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/302104-police-scotland-confirm-received-report-into-historic-child-abuse-within-football/page/255/#comments

10 hours ago, doc holliday said:

A special coming up apparently.

Focus on the silence and lack of action by the football authorities .

Sellick,in particular, coming under the spotlight.

Alex Thomson  in control....lets see if he plays fair and square on this one.

Alex Thomson done the foreword on Phil - The Failed Journalists book about the downfall of Rangers so to expect anything even handed from this freak we will be kidding ourselves.

google

Alex Thomson

Rangers Why I endorsed downfall book,

17 Sep 2012 there is the article saying why he done it, the comments are interesting.

Can someone find it and stick it up here?

Every fan should watch this from a moral point of view to see what happened. But also from a sporting one so they can be aware of the depths of depravity our competitor facilitated, encouraged, and as an organisation concealed all at the benefit of club name / finances all at the expense of children. Every Rangers fan should know the details of this and demand SFA / criminal action. I say SFA, imo they too are complicit. The facts should be as well kent by us as our trophy history, and we should all be de

Post of the day here 👍

Others were and have been highlighted on here repeatedly.

Hibs, Partick Thistle and Falkirk have all been implicated.

Thistle admitted they covered up allegations.

It turns out there are PLENTY of qualms about it being openly discussed when it isn't celtic.

Archived