Channel 4 Focus on Paedo Rings in Scottish Football

doc holliday

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I totally disagree that its 'natural' to want one child abuser punished more severely than another because of an affiliation with a football club. 

Some mentalists wrote letters to UEFA about EBTS? Who fucking cares when we're talking about children being abused. 

This is where my problem lies. People are more interested because of who the perpetrators were rather than any real concern for the victims. And that to me is stomach-turning. Maybe I'm a bit sensitive to it as a close friend was abused as a kid but it should be about getting justice for the abused rather than because of who the abusers are. 

No cunt is saying that, but don't let a good agenda stand in the way of the elephant in the room.

As plod do say, follow the evidence. Just not in Scorland!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

There needs to be a truly independent investigation carried out by someone who has no love of football or Scotland or religion.

While that won't happen, the one fucking disgusting thing that shouldn't happen is to use it as a points scoring exercise. If they were involved (we know they were), if Patrick were involved, if we were involved then who gives a fuck about the current football team (unless it's still going on), I don't believe it's a society thing it is clearly stems from a religious thing. Whoever is guilty should be prosecuted for those crimes.

Well yes. Right after plod do their fucking job and arrest cunts already implicated. The lawyer sitting with the fourteen abuser names would be a good start.

Try McGinn. Only a co Director of four of Torbett's companies, but he knew nothing right?!

Only eight associated with nonce fc already convicted, but there's no ring right?

Anywhere else, the club would have, should have already been shut down. 

6 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’ve said many times that unfortunately where there are children there will always be predators. I’m sure that back in the day most clubs would have had perverts coaching and grooming their young because that’s what predators do and there  was not the same stringent measures we have in place now. The problem for me is how clubs dealt with these monsters when they were discovered. Yes it turned out that even at our club there were paedophiles but we did the right thing and exposed these cretins, sacked them immediately and called the police. If other clubs, ie Hibs, had even warned other clubs about former employees then maybe it could have saved many children the trauma of the abuse they suffered. celtic need to admit they have did wrong, apologise to the survivors of this abuse and take the consequences of their wrongdoing.  If Rangers acted in the same manner as them I couldn’t support them it’s a simple as that. 

Following this story the way I have I don’t think we did call the police ,Reason I believe this is the father of the boy abused by Nealy that led to us being informed that Nealy was a nonce was a policeman himself ,Rather than going through the justice system natural justice was used and Nealy got a doing ,

Nealy didn’t work in football again though 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Following this story the way I have I don’t think we did call the police ,Reason I believe this is the father of the boy abused by Nealy that led to us being informed that Nealy was a nonce was a policeman himself ,Rather than going through the justice system natural justice was used and Nealy got a doing ,

I thought that the boys father being a policeman it would have been reported but I suppose in they days things were different. I suppose at least we exposed him and he got a kicking. At least we didn’t cover it up and pretend it didn’t happen. It’s so disgustingly sickening that celtic and their fans pretend that it’s nothing to do with them and constantly go on about Nealy as if we were the ones that had an active paedophile ring at our club.

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There was a gentleman employed by Rangers at the time, forget his name, but he was an ex policeman and everything I've heard about this guy tells me that he was the sort of man who was only interested in what was best for Rangers, almost to a fault some say. There's no way he goes along with covering anything up because he would have known that it would have hurt Rangers, either short term or long term, but one way or another it would eventually come back to haunt us. He was the sort of man that would not allow that to happen. From what I can gather the belief is that the boys parents didn't want to take it to the police and that this Rangers employee basically said fuck that and did it anyway.

It's also worth noting that despite Neely being well thought of in Scottish Football he didn't do much after leaving Rangers. It's almost as if the word went out from Rangers to the other clubs just what this man was.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He won’t 

He will rope us in ,just to neutralise the whole scandal

100% nailed on  

sleekit pete will be battering on his keyboard knocking out Thompson's script right now.
in the real world,this is where we should have our legal team sitting at the ready.
Looks like the parkhead paedos have already had a heads up,if it is them that's blocking this.
disgusting vile club are capable of anything,and I mean anything.
SHAMELESS DESPICABLE ENTITY.

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I’ve said many times that unfortunately where there are children there will always be predators. I’m sure that back in the day most clubs would have had perverts coaching and grooming their young because that’s what predators do and there  was not the same stringent measures we have in place now. The problem for me is how clubs dealt with these monsters when they were discovered. Yes it turned out that even at our club there were paedophiles but we did the right thing and exposed these cretins, sacked them immediately and called the police. If other clubs, ie Hibs, had even warned other clubs about former employees then maybe it could have saved many children the trauma of the abuse they suffered. celtic need to admit they have did wrong, apologise to the survivors of this abuse and take the consequences of their wrongdoing.  If Rangers acted in the same manner as them I couldn’t support them it’s a simple as that. 

As the record shows from across the planet it's a taig thing. It takes a conscience to have shame.

BTW, who's to say it has gone away. More awareness of it now, yes, but the SYFA have only recently been criticised for having no robust vetting system in place, and not that if they did it would prevent the perv's.

As the vetting system becomes more sophisticated, it only drives the perp's to become more sophisticated to get at the victims. Just because a system gets put in place, it doesn't stop paedo's being paedo's. It's how they're wired.

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Is there a football club in our league that has more associates/ employees convicted? That has done worse to disassociate itself with separate entity claims, hired a cover up PR company, paid to have part of it rebranded to distance from guilt?  That allegedly instigated NDAs to suppress info? That has influenced football and beyond for decades whilst concealing widespread csa including it appears cross borders criminality?

Because yes each victim should get justice, and each abuser and crime concealed should get their just desserts too. Especially those at the biggest, worst corporate abuser I've known of in my lifetime, who just so happens to be my most bitter enemy.

So yes I find your outlook strange to focus so little on the scum, who appear to have monopolized taking csa to the extreme then concealing it. By all means fight for justice for all but for fuck sake fight for justice to be served against the most guilty too (in my case especially because its the scum / in your case even if it is the scum).

I genuinely couldn't tell you as there are more convicted than just the headline few. 

If celtic are the 'biggest corporate abuser' in your lifetime then you simply haven't been paying attention. Even in British football there are clubs who have done worse (Chelsea, Crewe, Man City).

Monopolised it in what way? There are clubs up and down the country who have covered it up (some by their own admission).

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

As the record shows from across the planet it's a taig thing. It takes a conscience to have shame.

BTW, who's to say it has gone away. More awareness of it now, yes, but the SYFA have only recently been criticised for having no robust vetting system in place, and not that if they did it would prevent the perv's.

As the vetting system becomes more sophisticated, it only drives the perp's to become more sophisticated to get at the victims. Just because a system gets put in place, it doesn't stop paedo's being paedo's. It's how they're wired.

Depends on who you listen to it's a Muslim thing too.  Or an 'establishment' thing.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

we will remember sleekit pete got involved with football bodies to the extent of removing sections of the rules to suit their disgusting agenda.

13 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

There was a gentleman employed by Rangers at the time, forget his name, but he was an ex policeman and everything I've heard about this guy tells me that he was the sort of man who was only interested in what was best for Rangers, almost to a fault some say. There's no way he goes along with covering anything up because he would have known that it would have hurt Rangers, either short term or long term, but one way or another it would eventually come back to haunt us. He was the sort of man that would not allow that to happen. From what I can gather the belief is that the boys parents didn't want to take it to the police and that this Rangers employee basically said fuck that and did it anyway.

It's also worth noting that despite Neely being well thought of in Scottish Football he didn't do much after leaving Rangers. It's almost as if the word went out from Rangers to the other clubs just what this man was.

Nealy has his own clubs after he left Rangers Daley mentions this in his doc ,

I’ll watch the programme before passing judgment.  

But what is indisputable, is that 5 (I believe that this is the figure), of their Boys Club employees have been convicted by a court of law.

To my knowledge, no other club/Boys Club has.

The facts are there.

Just now, DMax399 said:

I’ll watch the programme before passing judgment.  

But what is indisputable, is that 5 (I believe that this is the figure), of their Boys Club employees have been convicted by a court of law.

To my knowledge, no other club/Boys Club has.

The facts are there.

Several have both in Scotland and England. Others have also died awaiting trial.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

A religious thing? The only thing 'religious' about it is that it is cunts of every faith who are at it. Catholics, Protestants, Muslims, Jews,

If you think it's just a 'religious' thing then you are miles wide of the mark. Just ask those abused by the Church of Scotland or the Orange Order.

"It stems from" i did not say (or mean or it to come across as) only a religious problem. 

However like most of the world s problems, take away religion then every cunt needs to find something else to fight about.

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

"It stems from" i did not say (or mean or it to come across as) only a religious problem. 

It doesn't stem from a religious thing though. It stems from dirty old men being utterly depraved and sick. Doesn't matter what religion they believe in (and I don't think any religion promotes the rape of young boys). People of all religions - and none - do it.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Several have both in Scotland and England. Others have also died awaiting trial.

Was referring to Scotland.  Dying while awaiting trial clearly is not a conviction.

Which other clubs in Scotland have had convictions against them?

Just now, DMax399 said:

Was referring to Scotland.  Dying while awaiting trial clearly is not a conviction.

Which other clubs in Scotland have had convictions against them?

No club has specifically been found guilty of any offences (including celtic).

Employees of Hibs, Falkirk, Hutchie Vale, Perth Rovers and a host of unnamed youth clubs have all been convicted of sexual offences against children. Others are widely accepted (think Partick and Motherwell both accept it happened there) to have been guilty of offences but died before they could be tried.

31 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Alistair hood?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It doesn't stem from a religious thing though. It stems from dirty old men being utterly depraved and sick. Doesn't matter what religion they believe in (and I don't think any religion promotes the rape of young boys). People of all religions - and none - do it.

Depending on the religion: Islam age of consent is 13. Therefore for 3 years we would think they are pedos (dirty old men) yet Nigeria (now mainly Islamic) has gone a bit further and lowered the age of consent to 11. Their view can be they are doing no wrong, we see differently. The religion is saying its ok, so does that mean in the UK islamists can shag a 14 year old? No becuase by our laws they are in the wrong but to them, by thier religion they are not.

Yes i get that this is the UK and 16 is the limit, and in no way am i saying its ok to travel somewhere i.e. the Philippines to get your rocks off with a 12 year old.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No club has specifically been found guilty of any offences (including celtic).

Employees of Hibs, Falkirk, Hutchie Vale, Perth Rovers and a host of unnamed youth clubs have all been convicted of sexual offences against children. Others are widely accepted (think Partick and Motherwell both accept it happened there) to have been guilty of offences but died before they could be tried.

That's probably the tip of a very large iceberg when you consider just about every childrens organisation/home/sport would attract these people.

Archived