Channel 4 Focus on Paedo Rings in Scottish Football

doc holliday

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I genuinely couldn't tell you as there are more convicted than just the headline few. 

If celtic are the 'biggest corporate abuser' in your lifetime then you simply haven't been paying attention. Even in British football there are clubs who have done worse (Chelsea, Crewe, Man City).

Monopolised it in what way? There are clubs up and down the country who have covered it up (some by their own admission).

I said worst corporate abuser, why the misquote?

I also said it in relation to discussing a football team in our league.

You genuinely couldnt tell me, enlighten me with based on what you do know, of another club with more than 6.

Who have done worse than the scum and what have they done?

You need to be careful Dude. In your desire to ensure all victims get justice it actually appears you're knocking those being critical of the scum. Its actually bordering on defending them tbh.

Anyways, let's enjoy the match.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

No club has specifically been found guilty of any offences (including celtic).

Employees of Hibs, Falkirk, Hutchie Vale, Perth Rovers and a host of unnamed youth clubs have all been convicted of sexual offences against children. Others are widely accepted (think Partick and Motherwell both accept it happened there) to have been guilty of offences but died before they could be tried.

Oh ffs. Are you purposely missing the point entirely just to a smart arse?

Just as in business, you focus limited resources in capturing the low hanging fruit and it doesn't come any lower than the scum!

Shake the big tree to secure the bumper harvest and the rest will take care of itself. 

Just now, mclovin9091 said:

Depending on the religion: Islam age of consent is 13. Therefore for 3 years we would think they are pedos (dirty old men) yet Nigeria (now mainly Islamic) has gone a bit further and lowered the age of consent to 11. Their view can be they are doing no wrong, we see differently. The religion is saying its ok, so does that mean in the UK islamists can shag a 14 year old? No becuase by our laws they are in the wrong but to them, by thier religion they are not.

Yes i get that this is the UK and 16 is the limit, and in no way am i saying its ok to travel somewhere i.e. the Philippines to get your rocks off with a 12 year old.

The UK limit has gone up and down over the centuries, down to as low as 12 or 10 for females.  In many states in the USA it's legal to marry a girl under the age of 16 as long as her parents consent.  They're a bit weird over there.

"As of November 2019, 38 states have set an absolute minimum marriage age by statute, which vary between 14 and 17. In the remaining states, minors can marry with parental consent, and legal exceptions may exist which allow underage marriage, mostly requiring both parental and judicial authorisation, which is often allowed only in cases of pregnancy. 16 states do not have a legal minimum marriage age when judicial exceptions are taken into account. Although in these states there is no set minimum age by statute, the traditional common law minimum age is 14 for boys and 12 for girls - ages which have been confirmed by case law in some states.

In 18 states, children under 16 can marry. Over the past 15 years, more than 200,000 minors married in US, and in Tennessee girls as young as 10 were married in 2001, before the state set a minimum age of 17 in 2018."

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Following this story the way I have I don’t think we did call the police ,Reason I believe this is the father of the boy abused by Nealy that led to us being informed that Nealy was a nonce was a policeman himself ,Rather than going through the justice system natural justice was used and Nealy got a doing ,

Nealy didn’t work in football again though 

I disagree. 

At the time our head of security was the ex chief of police, I can't see him turning a blind eye to that. I do believe we did report it to the police but because the father of the child was a police man the report was brought to his attention when the station received it.

I think the father then chose to ask his colleagues at the station to not pursue it,  as he had dealt with it at the club and he didn't want his boy to go through anything more.  Hence why the police say they can't confirm or deny the report was filed.

In the statement our club released a this subject they more or less say they have witness's to them doing this. I presume they meant Souness and Walter.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I’ve said many times that unfortunately where there are children there will always be predators. I’m sure that back in the day most clubs would have had perverts coaching and grooming their young because that’s what predators do and there  was not the same stringent measures we have in place now. The problem for me is how clubs dealt with these monsters when they were discovered. Yes it turned out that even at our club there were paedophiles but we did the right thing and exposed these cretins, sacked them immediately and called the police. If other clubs, ie Hibs, had even warned other clubs about former employees then maybe it could have saved many children the trauma of the abuse they suffered. celtic need to admit they have did wrong, apologise to the survivors of this abuse and take the consequences of their wrongdoing.  If Rangers acted in the same manner as them I couldn’t support them it’s a simple as that. 

:tu:

Dead right Jinty.

If Rangers had been allowing and continually covering up an industrial paedophile ring for ±50 years ...... you can bet your bottom dollar that we would be out of existence .... as all the "powers" that be ..... both fiscal and sporting ..... would have been brought to the fore to make this a one hundred percent certainly ..... we would be gone such is the hatred against us

The fact that we didn't do any of the criminal CSA atrocities to the extent associated  with CFC .... unfortunately does not stop the compliant media from attempting to make it a generic sporting problem ..... thereby attempting to dilute the main culprit's part in this whole sorry mess ..... yet again protecting the guilty.

They should be hounded out of football .... and their supporters are no better than the actual participants of this heinous crime against children and should be made to know they are just as guilty in this massive fraud that has destroyed hundreds of young kids lives.

🇬🇧

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Employees of Hibs, Falkirk, Hutchie Vale, Perth Rovers and a host of unnamed youth clubs have all been convicted of sexual offences against children. Others are widely accepted (think Partick and Motherwell both accept it happened there) to have been guilty of offences but died before they could be tried.

But you agree that CBC have had 5 employees convicted by a court of law?

Quite a coincidence.

12 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Quite a coincidence.

6 if we include the bastard Strachan,who,along with his paedophile mates were scheming to abuse an 18 MONTH OLD CHILD.
Me personally would volunteer to stand on the throat of cunts like that,till they croaked.

They serve absolutely no purpose in a civilised society.
People like him are condoned by 60,000 cunts who drag their kids along to this disgusting place every second weekend.
They really should hang their heads in shame.
If this was any other place in the world,the crowds would be outside with chains and padlocks.

Michelle Gray Retweeted
Andrew Grays Mum
@HeleneG46816352
·
22 Feb
Replying to @alextomo  and @Channel4News @alextomo

Thank you for being a voice for my late son Andrew & countless other men who had their lifes destroyed by these beasts & their enablers.  Hoping that you have asked @glasgowcathcart  what it was he knew & why he did nothing.  It haunts me...

7 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Here’s the rub, they’ve postponed it to next week because nonce fc have tried to put the block on it allegedly now if it’s shown and he ropes other clubs into it and generalises it then you know him and savlieco are in it together.

it's in the other thread that cfc tried to put an injunction on the programme. citing that it was to protect victims/survivors who are still working at their club

40 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Quite a coincidence.

There have been 6 paedophiles associated with celtic convicted so far.  In order of conviction....   

Neil Strachan   1997
Jim Torbett   1998 & 2018
John Cullen   2004
Gerald King   2018
Frank Cairney   2019
Jim McCafferty   2019

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

The SFA child abuse inquiry found instances where a football team when made aware of children being sexually abused centralised a response to protects it’s standing and reputation. That’s abhorrent and the govern body of that football club must act to rectify the bastardised standing that this football team currently exists with.

Archived