Morelos

GOAT

43 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Hes fucking shite misses sitters to kill these games every fucking time sick of him another loser

Another loser 😂😂

One of a select  few who’s scored 30 in a season for our club and you’re calling him a loser.

Log out ya absolute mongo.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

Another loser 😂😂

One of a select  few who’s scored 30 in a season for our club and you’re calling him a loser.

I don't think it was a serious post.

There's certainly something not right with him at the moment. Doesn't look as fit as he was before the break and his  confidence is shot to fuck. I think him along with Kent would be better of on the bench and come into games fresh for the last 20 minutes to see if they can get something going against a back four that's begining to tire.

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

We were saying the same in the boozer today.

The difference in him since before christmas is staggering. He looks lazy and disinterested. We play a style of football suited to him absolutely bullying defenders and dragging them,all over the place. He hasnt been doing that since the turn of the year and we're suffering because of it.

34 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Another loser 😂😂

Fuck off he misses these sitters when we need him most

39 minutes ago, Coop said:

I've never liked his many public statements of wanting to play elsewhere.  Fair enough state you're ambitious to play in one of the big leagues but the amount of times he's come away with that pish annoys me.  He should get his head down and focus on the club that is paying his wages.

Why not?.the boy has ambition to get to the top and he ain't going to get it staying with us,anycunt with half a brain can see that 

11 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Fuck off he misses these sitters when we need him most

Aye ok he’s just scored 30 goals before Easter.

Probably better looking at our centre halves who have conceded shockers. 2 v aberdeen, 2 v Killie, 2 today, 2 at tynecastle but you carry on slating someone who’s actually contributed this season. 

2 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Said before, hes done for us now. A bit of "hounded out" and also i think mentally hes chucked it 

You'd need to be Stevie Wonder not to notice. Just that the other Stevie who can see, is ignoring it.

Summer can't come quick enough for him.

Kamberi and Hagi now stole the limelight and defo two for the future. Too many now yesterday's men and Gerrard refusing to recognise that. 

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

There was a guy tampering with his fucking car. You can be as mentally strong as you want but that’s going to mess with your head 

Was that no the private investigator his mrs hired to spy on him trying to plant a tracker 😂

Archived