Morelos

GOAT

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ladytonbear said:

Pish- he is a fantastic finisher when on his game. Not just him who appears to have  given up since the break

Fantastic finishers score lots of goals, period.

He has 12 league goals for us, that's a shocking return.

2 hours ago, Number5 said:

Genuinely if he doesn't sort out whatever's going on the 20m which was on his head pre Christmas will be half at best.

If we got £10 million for him in this form I'd be ecstatic with that. Can't believe Gerrard never went 2 up front today. Baffling. 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

If we got £10 million for him in this form I'd be ecstatic with that. Can't believe Gerrard never went 2 up front today. Baffling. 

We did, we scored 2 then reverted back to plan A and the rest as they say is history, baffling.

Just now, King Jela said:

I meant started. 

I think most folk were wanting to start with the team that finished against Braga, sadly it wasn’t to be, it took until half time to look remotely like that line up and even at that Jack was an empty jersey today, again.

Not sure if any one else notice today but when he got subbed today he went in to dug out for cpl seconds then right up the tunnel 

Any decent person would stay in watch rest of match 

For me he dose not want to be at our club 

5 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Not sure if any one else notice today but when he got subbed today he went in to dug out for cpl seconds then right up the tunnel 

Any decent person would stay in watch rest of match 

For me he dose not want to be at our club 

Noticed that myself.

Mentally at this point in time, he has moved on, but to get decent value for him, we'll need to play him and hope he gets goals or his value will plummet.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Noticed that myself.

Mentally at this point in time, he has moved on, but to get decent value for him, we'll need to play him and hope he gets goals or his value will plummet.

Totally agree but hes not being cutting it .

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The predictable let’s knock fuck out of Buff thread. 

Very true CB.

Ok, he's going through a bad spell for whatever reason, but he's still the best goal scorer we've had for quite a while, so I'll back him.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The predictable let’s knock fuck out of Buff thread. 

You can't seriously not be concerned with his form since he came back?

Something is definitely amiss, the lad has had to put up with some shite in the last 2 months especially, unfortunately for us it's effected his overall game

Just now, hammer93 said:

You can't seriously not be concerned with his form since he came back?

Something is definitely amiss, the lad has had to put up with some shite in the last 2 months especially, unfortunately for us it's effected his overall game

Every chance you’re right mate, but instead of the support understanding that, they would rather join the mob and put the boot in. 

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Very true CB.

Ok, he's going through a bad spell for whatever reason, but he's still the best goal scorer we've had for quite a while, so I'll back him.

Fed up with the support ripping our own mate, yes they aren’t perfect and yes they are all having a shite time of it but us ripping into them isn’t going to change anything. 

Archived