Morelos

GOAT

Agreed, we all need the real Alfredo back at his best.

In fact, I want all the players back to where they were at the end of December, with the exception of one or two.

I would also like us to abandon 4-3-3, but that would be a dream come true.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alfie is a class operator as proven up to New Year.   He also has a fragile mentality that presents itself in his own petulance and is exacerbated by those that wish to bring him down.   Maybe he has switched off and had enough.   He is a prized asset and the Club needs to do all it can internally to protect him and rebuild his confidence and externally to address those that wish to use every dirty trick in the book to bring him down.    
So in summary big hug and lots of support within,  and most importantly time to grow some balls and deal with the external shite that has clearly succeeded whilst we have offered fuck all in response.

8 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Away you go 😂 I criticise him when he deserves to be criticised and you would rather just ignore anything he does because it’s “buff” and he can do no wrong.

No you carry on getting tore into our best player and best chance of rebuilding the team after he leaves. 

Fenians must laugh like fuck at us. 

His form has definitely dipped. Can happen to any striker though. In the last few games it’s worth noting though he’s hit the bar against Killie. One harshly chopped off vs Killie. Fine goal ruled out for offside vs Hibs. Forced good saves from the Aberdeen, Hibs and Braga keepers. He’s never been the most composed finisher but as long as he keeps getting into these positions he’ll get back to scoring ways. 

2 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

His form has definitely dipped. Can happen to any striker though. In the last few games it’s worth noting though he’s hit the bar against Killie. One harshly chopped off vs Killie. Fine goal ruled out for offside vs Hibs. Forced good saves from the Aberdeen, Hibs and Braga keepers. He’s never been the most composed finisher but as long as he keeps getting into these positions he’ll get back to scoring ways. 

Stevie G hauled him off after his miss today.  Hindsight, shouldn't have.

2 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Stevie G hauled him off after his miss today.  Hindsight, shouldn't have.

Spat the dummy out in fucked off right up tunnel 

Got to take it as a man and accept that he got subbed for a reason 

The plan to harass him and fuck with his mind by the whole Fenian Scotland Brigade has worked to a T.He wont score many more goals this season and will bail out in the summer.After we fucked them in December they needed a huge effort to ensure we couldnt 55,referees,harras our top goal scorer etc.

Our Board and Club have done nothing to protect him or the fans from all the dirty tricks .Gerrard should have put his head on the block and spoken out with the good reputation he has many would have listedned but he stuck his head in the sand.Job is too big even for Gerrard.

I think it's best for all we need to sell him.

Hes leaves and does his thing elsewhere without all the suspensions.  We make as many millions as possible. We keep Kamberi and find another CF capable of scoring 30 goals that can play with a two up front.

Needs done.

11 minutes ago, saltire266 said:

The plan to harass him and fuck with his mind by the whole Fenian Scotland Brigade has worked to a T.He wont score many more goals this season and will bail out in the summer.After we fucked them in December they needed a huge effort to ensure we couldnt 55,referees,harras our top goal scorer etc.

Our Board and Club have done nothing to protect him or the fans from all the dirty tricks .Gerrard should have put his head on the block and spoken out with the good reputation he has many would have listedned but he stuck his head in the sand.Job is too big even for Gerrard.

Whether the job is to big or not I’m not sure however apart from that......spot on. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think it's best for all we need to sell him.

Hes leaves and does his thing elsewhere without all the suspensions.  We make as many millions as possible. We keep Kamberi and find another CF capable of scoring 30 goals that can play with a two up front.

Needs done.

We’ve been looking for 10 years for a 30plus goal scorer 

I’m not prepared to wait another 10. 

I’d get rid now to be honest. 

Acts like a petulant wee arsehole and it’s costing us.

Not sure if it was shown on TV or not, but he went storming up the tunnel after another shite display. Kamberi did more in his first 5 minutes than Morelos did all game. 

Archived