Time for a new manager?

Dave Hedgehog

Just now, Essandoh said:

If Gerrard goes the entire back room staff goes, no chance Beale stays. And to be honest he undoubtedly has the biggest input for our tactics.

Same old pish

Gerrard has the biggest input for our tactics or Beale?

I honestly dont think Gerrard has a clue, think hes a good man manager & his name will always attract people to the club but as for a tactical manager, hes fucking clueless. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Valance1690 said:

Gerrard has the biggest input for our tactics or Beale?

I honestly dont think Gerrard has a clue, think hes a good man manager & his name will always attract people to the club but as for a tactical manager, hes fucking clueless. 

I meant outside of Gerrard but Beale’s influence will be massive

Let’s get a new manager + coaching team, pretty much all of the team are gerrards signings so mostly a new team of players as well aw in the season we need to stop the 10 ? Am sure that’ll go well eh,  where does it stop ?? Ripping it up every couple of seasons ? 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Knew we’d drop points the moment I saw the line up. 

Think we all did mate tbh, I just cant understand why you'd not try something different from the start. We all thought the league was over even before today (Gerrard must be thinking the same deep down) so why not go 4-4-2 or try a back 3...just change it up a bit and give us something different!

His changes at HT got us back in it.  Morelos should have made it 3-1 and Katic was horrendous.  We made more than enough chances to win today. 

Gerrard remains our best hope.  I would be tempted to cash in on Morelos at £20M+ if possible and buy a couple of real quality players for next season. He is still of value in the market, one of the Europa leagues top scorers.  I just think we may need to cash in to add a couple of other big players.

Hiw the fuck can people still stand up for him??

He goes into every game with the same tactics that have failed us for months....Yes months! 

Eventually we go 2 up top and it works! 

Then what does the 'manager' do....Goes back to his wee 4-3-2-1 and tries to defend it....Same mistake he made before that cost us.

We won't win anythind under him and ive stood up for him until now.

Unless he leaves then he's 100% here next season.

No way with them aiming for 10 that were going to bring in a new manager who wants a new team etc etc, put us back 3 years.

We've seen what we can do when we get the team playing. That's the problem, for whatever reason he isn't getting the best of the the team he built, since Xmas.

This season was over about 2 weeks back. Doesn't matter what the fenians o as  we look like dropping points left, right and centre. 

If you look at the stats 67% possession and 21 goal attempts without watching the game you would have been thinking we battered them, but  that was a pretty shite disjointed performance Kamberi being the only bright spark, pass marks to Shagger Aribo and Arfield.

2 minutes ago, Gary1999RFC said:

Let’s get a new manager + coaching team, pretty much all of the team are gerrards signings so mostly a new team of players as well aw in the season we need to stop the 10 ? Am sure that’ll go well eh,  where does it stop ?? Ripping it up every couple of seasons ? 

It stops when we get a manager who actually realises what’s required to win the awkward games in Scotland. 18 months in and we still aren’t doing that after backing Gerrard heavily in the transfer market

Just now, Craiggybear said:

1. Can't afford it. 

2. No better alternative. 

3. Katic lost the game today, not Gerrard. 

The focus needs to be sell Alfie and use the money to get central defence sorted before we think about punting the manager. 

Bollocks.

Archived