Time for a new manager?

Dave Hedgehog

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Gerrard consistently takes responsibility. He doesn't shirk it IMO.

We have dropped points from a number of winning positions this eason. I therefore understand the Davis sub. We're 2-1 up, let's take the sting out and see it through. Shore up and get the win. That might not seem like the Rangers way but he's tried to be more pragmatic. Ultimately we've dropped points though and everyone is culpable.

Disagree, bring on davis who has been pish recently, this will just put us under pressure. We looked like scoring another but takes Morelos off, happened too many times 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Don’t see how you can have faith he’ll be the man to take us forward from here

We probably can’t afford to get rid of him, in an ideal world we could throw money at someone like big Sam and 1-0 our way to a title 

Big Sam?

Ffs I've heard it all now 🙄

1 minute ago, fernando0606 said:

Disagree, bring on davis who has been pish recently, this will just put us under pressure. We looked like scoring another but takes Morelos off, happened too many times 

Davis was meant to shore up the midfield. Then Katic fucked us over again.

Morelos coming off was to get Kamberi used to being the sole no 9 which is what it will be on wednesday. Then Katic fucked us over again.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Hauling him off in the first half would have done the same and that’s what most people seem to have wanted him today.

Today was fucking shite again and people were going to blame Gerrard regardless of what he decided to do.

Katic (and others) had a nightmare. Subbing Katic during the first half, subbing him at half time or subbing him second half would have been tough on him, possibly even moreso.  Gerrard comments at full time will also be tough on him.

However, if someone has a stinker it will always be tough on them. 

No matter what Gerrard done, said or didn't, Katic will be down. He'll know himself he was poor.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What’s he said? I’m on the way home from the game.

All he said was that he needs Helendar back fit again sharpish.

I don’t think he said anything that bad, but after the result anything he said was likely to be jumped upon and exaggerated because people are rightly frustrated.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Davis was meant to shore up the midfield. Then Katic fucked us over again.

Morelos coming off was to get Kamberi used to being the sole no 9 which is what it will be on wednesday. Then Katic fucked us over again.

Davis is too slow and it was a shite sub. 

Kamberi was doing well on the left and we shouldn't be thinking about Wednesday 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Katic (and others) had a nightmare. Subbing Katic during the first half, subbing him at half time or subbing him second half would have been tough on him, possibly even moreso.  Gerrard comments at full time will also be tough on him.

However, if someone has a stinker it will always be tough on them. 

No matter what Gerrard done, said or didn't, Katic will be down. He'll know himself he was poor.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Katic was awful today there’s no way two ways about it and as the manager of a big club Gerrard is right to not treat him with kid gloves.

He isn’t and didn’t say anything else that everybody else isn’t saying or thinking. Dare I say it but if it was a less popular player who he slated then I don’t think there would be half of the outrage that there seems to be about it.

If Gerrard doesn’t use the remainder of the league games to work on a new formation he’ll be offski this time next year when it’s clear the scum will be winning number 10.

For me this is what I’d be lining up with once helander gets back:

3BB7DB8E-E39B-42EA-AC89-CE0CDA2011B1.thumb.jpeg.ac1cf5d85c61e6c48b9fd006b9711255.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Gerrard consistently takes responsibility. He doesn't shirk it IMO.

We have dropped points from a number of winning positions this eason. I therefore understand the Davis sub. We're 2-1 up, let's take the sting out and see it through. Shore up and get the win. That might not seem like the Rangers way but he's tried to be more pragmatic. Ultimately we've dropped points though and everyone is culpable.

He did take responsibility at the beginning but for the last few months hes resorted to flinging players under the bus

Aye our CBs, Katic especially were a shambles today but we setup the same way we have done for months & basically gave St Johnstone the 1st half, we started poorly to say the least.

We recovered after half time when he changed the style/formation with 2 upfront, got the lead then he changes it back and we lost all the momentum we built.

5 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Everyone has been pish recently and pretty much everyone wanted Morelos subbed.

Big individual mistakes keep costing us.

42 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Leagues gone but you can't blame SG for our two defensive f**kups,Jez wept.

Sorry mate, but we've been witnessing the same shite for two seasons now.

That team today were as disorganised as you'll ever likely to see. A bunch of headless chickens. It is not about individuals, but a team  set up to win in a formation that plays to the strength of individuals. Eg we have no creativity, yet play Hagi wide right?!

We are a disorganised shambles ffs. Between the square pegs in round holes, ponderous predictable play, back passes, square passes, misplaced passes, shit movement, shitebaggery and the chosen shite few constantly starting, just wtf is not to like against the mighty St Johnstone ffs?!

We can't afford to sack Gerrard and his backroom staff, but there are players that need to go at the end of the season who are just not doing it or are simply not good enough and that includes the old favourites. If he doesn't clear them out, then it will be total humiliation by the scum next season.

If the title wasn't over before, it is now and if Gerrard doesn't change wtf is obvious soon, the fans will turn on him and if the scum fuck us at Ibrox, it will be crisis time in the board room.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm sick, sore and tired of football managers getting over the top, heavy handed stick.

It's those cunts out there on the pitch  masquerading as professional footballers who deserve the berating.

They are the ones who have shat their way to losing the title.

Not The Manager.

It's the manager who keeps picking the same shite. The serial losers. 

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm sick, sore and tired of football managers getting over the top, heavy handed stick.

It's those cunts out there on the pitch  masquerading as professional footballers who deserve the berating.

They are the ones who have shat their way to losing the title.

Not The Manager.

How many Gerrard posters do you have on your wall?

It's his fucking team. 

4 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Davis is too slow and it was a shite sub. 

Kamberi was doing well on the left and we shouldn't be thinking about Wednesday 

I wouldnt have put Davis on either but get the logic. It wasnt a huge risk, or error.

No issues him taking Morelos off, nor giving Stewart minutes, think both will play Wednesday.

At 2 - 1 I thought it was pretty much in our control. Subs didnt change that. Katic did.

Archived