Katic

stevemac

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s the managers fault, he has some sort of weird obsession with keeping players on the park who are woefully underperforming only for said player to go fuck the game for us, was same with Kamara at tynecastle!

Just now, left winger said:

He was shite today and should be dropped. Not the only one, tbf, though.

We were shite but we were grinding out a win as all good teams do. It's literally the only other chance they had and it was fucked by katic. Suicidal headers, at fault for both goals. How he stayed on I'll never know.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Abysmal. Actually on of the least competent performances I've seen in donkeys from a Rangers defender. Literally horrific from start to finish.

I dunno, it fucking hurts at the minute it really does but no so long since we had sanderos, kiernan and mohsni. 

14 minutes ago, Jackal said:

It’s the managers fault, he has some sort of weird obsession with keeping players on the park who are woefully underperforming only for said player to go fuck the game for us, was same with Kamara at tynecastle!

Tactically naive.  Can manage in Europe but just doesn’t get it domestically. Too many blinded by Gerrard the player and not seeing Gerrard the manager.

Archived