Sign in to follow this  
stevemac

Katic

Just now, GOAT said:

AYE FUCKING ONE!!  

he made a mistake in one other game a few weeks back and that was it. 

He’s made a few mistakes now.

Was at fault for Kilmarnocks’s winner the other week by going for a ball that if he decides to go for then he had to win and didn’t, was dragged out and all over the place for Braga’s second goal on Thursday and had one of the worst individual performances we have seen in a long time yesterday.

He’s got potential but he isn’t playing well at the moment.

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this

17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s made a few mistakes now.

Was at fault for Kilmarnocks’s winner the other week by going for a ball that if he decides to go for then he had to win and didn’t, was dragged out and all over the place for Braga’s second goal on Thursday and had one of the worst individual performances we have seen in a long time yesterday.

He’s got potential but he isn’t playing well at the moment.

There’s a difference between having a bad game and a bad mistake.   More cunts to blame for Braga’s two goals on Thursday than Katic!!

he had a shocking game yesterday, he didn’t have a shocking game against Kilmarnock he made a mistake.  Believe me if it becomes a regular occurrence  I’ll pull him up for it more than anyone, but it’s hardly fucking regular.  Too many panic merchants in our support.  

Just now, BlueMe said:

Katic makes multiple fuck ups in most games tbh, they're just easily forgotten if they don't cost us goals.

I still like Katic, but he's one for the future imo and needs dropped for his own good.

Goldson should be getting dropped long before Katic.  Fuck sake he fell over the ball three times yesterday alone. 😂

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Goldson should be getting dropped long before Katic.  Fuck sake he fell over the ball three times yesterday alone. 😂

Utter shite. Goldson isn't the answer either but hes been much better than katic.

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Katic fell over his own feet more than that yesterday tbf.

Good enough or not, Goldson and Helander are our first choice pairing imo.

Should have been subbed when everyone could see he was having a bad game, Goldson did the same a wee while later as well but Katic was the poorer of the two.

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

There’s a difference between having a bad game and a bad mistake.   More cunts to blame for Braga’s two goals on Thursday than Katic!!

he had a shocking game yesterday, he didn’t have a shocking game against Kilmarnock he made a mistake.  Believe me if it becomes a regular occurrence  I’ll pull him up for it more than anyone, but it’s hardly fucking regular.  Too many panic merchants in our support.  

He had a shocking game against Livi that he escaped major criticism due to McGregor bailing him out.

24 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Katic makes multiple fuck ups in most games tbh, they're just easily forgotten if they don't cost us goals.

I still like Katic, but he's one for the future imo and needs dropped for his own good.

Should have been taken off during the game yesterday,  seen posters say that would have destroyed his confidence but leaving him in place to make the second fuck up could be more damaging long term 

BlueMe likes this

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Could have put Goldson in there and it would be as relevant.