Katic

stevemac

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It is. Managers like sir Alex knew what players needed. Some needed an arm round the shoulder, some needed am absolute rolicking. But nobody needed their mamager to come out and say "i need another player instead of him" when he will need to ask him to play for him again this year.

Even when Katic scored the winner on the 29th Dec rather than praise a young player for his goal, he said something about a goal Helander also scored in some game. 

I very much doubt Sir Alex would have done that.

Just now, Bears r us said:

Even when Katic scored the winner on the 29th Dec rather than praise a young player for his goal, he said something about a goal Hellander also scored in some game. 

I very much doubt Sir Alex would have done that.

He pounded his players when they needed it 

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes. Cost us the first, straight after Stokes got the same opportunity from the same stupid decision from Kiernan and was inches away from a second. 

1st one fully at fault. But didnt cost us a 2nd, didnt hoof balls repeatedly into our box, didnt continually fall down, pass ball out of play etc.

Katic is a far better player than Kiernan but no way was kiernan worse in that game than Katic was today.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Plenty posters at least backing up their argument. Strange that you havent even got the gumption to do that. But aye, lol.

The plenty of posters know what a mean a don't have to post anything else but aye lol

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I've defended Katic but that was way below par today. I don't think we will see him play anytime soon, but I do think as the more senior defender Goldson has to be on a shaky peg as well. Not good enough for someone with decent championship and some PL experience. 

Katic nowhere near good enough, but neither is Goldson. We need two no nonsense centre halves that can handle the scottish game. 

It was, but it doesn't help when your so called manager is only waiting on an excuse to drop you. Only to be replaced by the slowest player in the league, who can't head a ball, intimidates no one and a turning circle bigger than an ocean liner. Sorted?!

Goldson is a blue eye never to be dropped along with several others.

If Katic isn't good enough, then there are quite a few ahead of him in the queue. Kamberi and maybe Kent get pass marks today, but over all a shambolic performance all round, to a shambolic formation that has been well sussed, with many players who should never be near a jersey 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

It was, but it doesn't help when your so called manager is only waiting on an excuse to drop you. Only to be replaced by the slowest player in the league, who can't head a ball, intimidates no one and a turning circle bigger than an ocean liner. Sorted?!

Goldson is a blue eye never to be dropped along with several others.

If Katic isn't good enough, then there are quite a few ahead of him in the queue. Kamberi and maybe Kent get pass marks today, but over all a shambolic performance all round, to a shambolic formation that has been well sussed, with many players who should never be near a jersey 

Kent ? Pass marks ? The fuck you been smoking because i'd like whatever it is.

9 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

The plenty of posters know what a mean a don't have to post anything else but aye lol

You mean kiernan is worse than Katic. Agreed.

You cant provide a game kiernan was worse than Katic was today. Agreed.

4 replies and not one specific game mentioned. Aye, lol 

27 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Senderos is and always will be the worst defensive performance for me. He deliberately got himself sent off as he couldn’t hack it.

Konterman at Parkhead.

Svensson nearly every week.

Brian Reid against Anorthosis was pretty bad - got hooked at half time and I don’t think was ever seen again.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You mean kiernan is worse than Katic. Agreed.

You cant provide a game kiernan was worse than Katic was today. Agreed.

4 replies and not one specific game mentioned. Aye, lol 

Kiernan has a nightmare of a game one weeknight up at McDiarmid that was just as bad as today. He gave the ball away for their equaliser after we had just gone in front.

Was one of the only games Warburton didn’t play a 4-3-3. Was a 3-5-2.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Kiernan has a nightmare of a game one weeknight up at McDiarmid that was just as bad as today. He gave the ball away for their equaliser after we had just gone in front.

Was one of the only games Warburton didn’t play a 4-3-3. Was a 3-5-2.

Was the last time we never won up there before today. Remember him giving away the goal and people blaming Foderingham

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

Cup final for one

Thank fuck for @ForeverAndEvergiving you an answer to pass as your own. 

First goal that game, dreadful, fully at fault. Which of the other goals was his fault? What play was similar to hoofing balls twice towards his own box, missing interceptions, falling over repeatedly, passing ball to opponents or out the park repeatedly?

Feel free to post highlights of them to back up FAEs, I mean your suggestion.

21 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

He pounded his players when they needed it 

Yes he did but he knew which players needed what kind of treatment to get the best out of them. It looks to me that Katic has got more nervous after Stevie started being critical about him in pressers. 

Like many of the players Katic seems a much less confident player after the break and I think he is not being handled well for a young player.

Obviously it is all about opinions, but he has never played so had as he did today.  

Archived