*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

We should channel our inner Walter and play four central midfielders, one attacking mid and a striker. Frustrate the hell out of them and hit on the counter.     

McGregor
Tav Katic Goldson Barisic
Arfield Davis Jack Aribo
                 Hagi

Kamberi

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, teddybear1975 said:

Got to press then intelligently when the opportunity arises. They are good on the ball so if they manage to play through the press it could be a long night. Hopeful we can pull off a result.

One thing about Hagi's game I'm not sure he's quite figured out yet, when and when not to press. First half in Braga he was pressing without checking Tav was behind him and leaving huge holes. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

One thing about Hagi's game I'm not sure he's quite figured out yet, when and when not to press. First half in Braga he was pressing without checking Tav was behind him and leaving huge holes. 

Agree. If we can execute this properly we have a chance. Their defence will give up chances for sure.

47 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

He has it in him to deliver. Seen it many times.

The Davis, Jack, Kamara combination has given us our best results in Europe this season. These three work best together. 

Apart from when he was hooked at 2-0 down to Braga in the first leg 5 mins into the second half. 

a game we then won 3-2 😂 

49 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Morelos is no loss the way he’s been lately. Back to the old midfield that got us this far and (effectively) top of the table. Hagi and Kent mobile, Aribo and Arfield as back up.

Away win for me, their defence was a bomb scare by the end.

:UK:

Ours was a bombscare the full game though 😂😂

Archived