*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

When the fuck was the last time we scored a penalty?

Excluding Arfield's as I dint count that.

When was the last time we scored a penalty not including the last time we scored a penalty?

You're a fucking balloon.

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Fuck the negative stuff, we've played well here. Can't believe it's another penalty miss though.

We've looked good because the defence are actually doing there job and their defence has given us the freedom of their whole half. Yet despite all that we haven't scored.

Just now, Amato said:

We've created by far the best chances. Playing well. It's all teed up nicely for glorious failure.

The Rangers way in Europe

Be the better team over 2 games despite telling anyone who’ll listen that we’re underdogs, miss a barrel load of chances and get sucker punched late on 

Braga are bang average, we’re well off it and should still be out of sight 

2 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Young loan player taking pens and free kicks.......wtf

I know we seem to continually fuck up our decision making. Aye he scored from a free kick last week but it took a gigantic deflection 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Fuck up. Boy is low on confidence and doesny need people like you.

He has also got in some great positions and been key to our chances. If he scores that chance he is a hero.

And he didnt score that chance, cant make a successful pass & has been shite for months 

So he gets pelters, that's the way it works

Just now, Siam69 said:

All season I've never once felt confident with us having a penalty, no matter who's been taking it.

Hagi was having a good game before that.

Big George looks solid at the back.

It's headshaking why we aren't at least 2 -0. 

They'll have to come at us a bit more at the time goes on, leave even more space at the back.

If we can't score against them here, there's something seriously wrong.

You wrote what I was going to say for me. Cheers. Can't fault Hagi for the pen imo, thought he struck it well, just an incredible save. Think we've done very well and learnt from last week. 

Archived