Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Get a grip!! You can’t keep players on that are playing awful just because they are low on confidence. 

But you can keep them.on because in the first half his pass put us through on goal and he almost scored ffs.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

This 45 will tell us ALOT about the players 

I fear that heads will be down and we will capitulate 

Nah, fuck that. We’ve shown a lot of heart and fight in Europe these last two seasons. 

dougie76 and TamCoopz like this

15 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

why can’t we just have a designated penalty taker like every other team? If they miss one or two then that happens but I refuse to believe we don’t have a player at the club capable of taking pens.

How do you know Hagi wasn't the designated penalty taker. 

Hagi reminds me of Arteta when he was with us. A young lad who should have a great career. I thought that penalty was going to be his equivalent to the pressure penalty Arteta took against Dunfermline. 

13 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

Keep changing the taker for one thing. How many have we had? Tav, Alfie, Hagi - anyone else?

Arfield missed one 2 weeks ago. He put it in on the rebound but still technically a miss.

3 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

You’re right but by god it’s frustrating - no point in playing this well unless we can put the ball in the fucking net 

I’ve not felt optimistic about us being able to do the job for ages now, Rangers have this one.

James Rolle likes this

Just now, rangersross said:

Nah, fuck that. We’ve shown a lot of heart and fight in Europe these last two seasons. 

I agree 

but the players will know that we should be winning this comfortably. 

We are missing leaders in the team 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What is it with cunts calling us losers?

Aye we should be 3-0 up in a game most on here were greeting that we were going to get horsed in.

We are very much in this fucking game. 

We are in the game cos we’ve been gifted opportunities, if we gave the same chances to spfl teams are you deluded enough to think they wouldn’t have took atleast 1 of them?

we are so fucking shite the players should milk us while they are here cos they are fucking dumplins, personally I’m done defending them till a trophy is won an they prove their not serial losers