*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

They can’t keep targeting us for “singing bad words” when teams out there have constant violence, flareS, blatant monkey chants and worse. It’s crazy. 

They can and they will , sounded a momentary slip but that'll be enough if those words have been sung and they've picked it up. Our support is fantastic but some morons could ruin it for everyone.

Getting to the stage I would refuse all away tickets.

7 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

Teams sit in and allow us to have the ball, they defend deep, and go long when we press, we dont have to chase down in the league like against open attacking teams.

If only it was as easy as "play like that in the league"

You work hard by moving the ball quicker running into the channels constantly, the midfield going beyond the front line get them turning. 
We don’t do that we pass the ball sude to side at a slow pace then lose it and give away a goal. 

Fully deserved to qualify and we should have won by more tonight.  Defence was excellent and at the end of the day, their keeper had to be in top form to keep it respectable.  I'll give my MOTM to Borna Barasic. Fucking brilliant, Rangers.  

4 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

They can and they will , sounded a momentary slip but that'll be enough if those words have been sung and they've picked it up. Our support is fantastic but some morons could ruin it for everyone.

Getting to the stage I would refuse all away tickets.

Maybe you could just watch with the sound turned off 

Can someone help me out with what the ref was doing tonight? He kept flashing a little bit of yellow paper at their players when they were lunging in with dangerous challenges or shoving our guys over. It might have been made of card. I've never seen Kevin Clancy and co do this. Is it a European thing?

Archived