BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Wed a made you proud mate.ย 

We were excellent.

They had one shot on targetย 

Wish I was out for it or at pub. The atmosphere on our Manchester knockout games was superb, some of the best nights of my lifeย 

24 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Monumental obviously but if we turn up like that in the first half then weโ€™re getting done on Saturdayย 

You need to explain what you mean there. Unless itโ€™s we should have been min 2 up a at h/tย so why were we not. I thot defensively we were superb and counter attack superb except finishes.

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Some amount of chances we had, never seen a euro team play such a high line๐Ÿ˜€

Goldson and edmundson were excellent second half

Their managers inexperience showing through a bit there. Playing that high a line and notย changing when we were troubling them every time we got them on the turn was madness. Not that I care though.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Kamberi ran himself into the ground. Heldย the ball up well when he wasn't getting caught offside. So far, he has been a magnificent signing.

Frustrating with the offsides, but all the free kicks didnโ€™t half break up the play & prevent them building any rhythm.

I think this lad has a big part to play.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Their managers inexperience showing through a bit there. Playing that high a line and notย changing when we were troubling them every time we got them on the turn was madness. Not that I care though.

They looked nervous as fuck.

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Frustrating with the offsides, but all the free kicks didnโ€™t half break up the play & prevent them building any rhythm.

I think this lad has a big part to play.

Annoying as fuck considering they held the line near the half way line and all he had to do was stand on it or just in our half and bingo, onside.

Outstanding result given the opening 60 odd minutes to the 1 st leg was shocking tonight they bossed it .

ย 

This team would drive you to drink this season they've been so disjointed but tonight was a massive display .

ย 

Mon The Rangers .

Just now got to check the score at work - absolute magic!!! Tbh, though the game had a later start, so what a brilliant surprise! ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Archived