*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

41 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

It is fantastic for us when 5 years ago we made nowt.  Remember when we drooled at getting SPL money from lower divisions.

Only problem is that scum are getting this Europa money too...........on top of their CL burroo money!

With a wage bill of nearly 70mill this isnt anywhere near enough for them, hence the firesale of tierney last summer

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

With a wage bill of nearly 70mill this isnt anywhere near enough for them, hence the firesale of tierney last summer

Easy money for old rope that was and a business no brainer.  They have wasted, but are still on easy street competitively and financially.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Watching the game back again this fine morning. I have to say... we had them absolutely fucking SUSSED! We were much better than they were. So controlled. Brilliant display.

We were shifting side to side to match them switching the play and they had no idea what else to do as they couldn't get an extra man out wide.

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

People wanting Kent hauled off at half time when Braga were playing such a high line and he was the only real player with pace in our front line 🥴

I never even wanted him to start!!!! Been worse than woeful,  however did really well to score and the wee swap with kamberi was a good tactic.

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

People wanting Kent hauled off at half time when Braga were playing such a high line and he was the only real player with pace in our front line 🥴

I never come on during the game but I briefly checked this thread at half-time and it was the worst negativity I had ever seen. (and that's saying something) 45 minutes later and the difference by the same people were night and day. Kent can frustrate but in a big game like that, I would never take him off.

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I never come on during the game but I briefly checked this thread at half-time and it was the worst negativity I had ever seen. (and that's saying something) 45 minutes later and the difference by the same people were night and day. Kent can frustrate but in a big game like that, I would never take him off.

Most likely because for the first time since god knows when, we got a different ending to the same story lol

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Most likely because for the first time since god knows when, we got a different ending to the same story lol

It was bad mate. Before the game, everyone would have taken 0-0 at HT. A sitter and a missed penalty (no Braga chances) and the place was pandemonium at HT.

In the end, when I rethink that game we could have won 4-0. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I genuinely thought we played very well last night. My only complaint was we never won by more. 

We made them change their style and they struggled 

It was a controlled performance and ironically,considering the level of opposition,  our game management that we struggle with in SPL was superb.

Bipolar FC

Archived