*****Official Braga v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, left winger said:

100/30 to win tomorrow. Not the worst price seeing as we did beat them last week.

Braga were evens straight after the game last week. Which I thought was pretty generous considering how decent a side they are. 

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I think you lost all credibility with people even discussing your selections after your Hagi embarrassment. How the fuck anyone can pick Katic, Kamara & Davis has obviously not watched football  of late or simply knows nothing about football.

I’ve picked them because Gerrard will go for Davis for experience, will pick Katic as no other option, he won’t throw Edmundson in. Kamara is in as he had been a regular in European games, the manager likes the job he does for the team. So your right I don’t watch or know anything.

As for Hagi, I did notice a few turning to my view after St Johnstone, but I’ll hold quiet for know. Hardly an embarrassment to say you don’t rate someone. 

12 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Would love to see this team tomorrow night. 

think it’s time we go 3 center half’s and two up top

Would be better if they played the night tbh

12 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

31 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Hope barisic isnt getting bullied to much of the rest of the team lol.  The shite I've been hearing lol.

The idea of a Croat in that physical nick getting bullied and doing nothing about it is hilarious in itself

15 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

The idea of a Croat in that physical nick getting bullied and doing nothing about it is hilarious in itself

Bullied might be the wrong word but Gerrard did say that it took some time for Barisic to win over the dressing room. 

Match day again ngl but gutted i'm not there now haha. Hope we do the business tonight seriously need to ride our luck again like first leg. Would start the following if fit:

Shagger Tav Goldson Katic Borna Jack Davis Arfield Aribo Kamberi Hagi.

If Borna not fit Aribo left back & Kent starts.

We simply cannot go with Halliday if Borna does not make it. Has to be Aribo.

Davis is bang out of form and ought to be benched but will probably start

As I cannot see Gerrard changing from 4-3-3 I expect something very close to

Shagger

Tav  Goldson  Katic  Aribo/Borna

Jack  Davis/Aribo  Arfield   

Hagi   Kamberi  Kent

2 hours ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Would love to see this team tomorrow night. 

think it’s time we go 3 center half’s and two up top

Then if we lose an early goal and cunts go mental about unnecessary changes. 

Anyone think Gerrard might start Flanagan if Borna doesnt make it? I'd say hes a certain in Gerrards eyes ahead of Halliday and Aribo at left back, especially with Trincao operating in that area. Rest of the team picks itself, dont expect any surprise inclusions like Stewart and definitely no change to tactics or formation, that boat has sailed long ago for Gerrard. 

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barasic/Flanagan

Jack Davis Arfield

Hagi Kamberi Kent

Archived