SG POST MATCH REACTION

qwerty

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, siamthedanger said:

He is unable to fix it. That's the issue and the reason we should probably be looking for a new gaffer. 

we dont have any money ffs, who the fuck would want the job anyway?  just can't keep sacking manager after manager.  if he doesnt stop it next year then he goes. 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

He is unable to fix it. That's the issue and the reason we should probably be looking for a new gaffer. 

Get a grip we have one of the best young managers in football at the minute,proven by his European record and how much he has improved us.

He looks shell shocked............ but I still believe he is the man to stop them reaching 10 iar.

The Scottish Cup is our top priority now..... the leagues gone ..........we need to win some silverware this season to get us back to winning ways.

He says fuck all wrong. He does need to find a solution or he will be fucked.

He clearly thought about subbing Katic 1st half but though it could cost lasting damage. He needs Helander back. The defending was abysmal. The defence has cost us again, and again and again.

We should be talking about Kamberi but our defence cost us.

Folk saying hes effectively assassinated Katic. Ffs hes let him off lightly. 

3 minutes ago, bazza010 said:

you should never have made a double sub we were in control, and probably wouldnt have had to face that corner we lost a goal from.

stewart for morelos would have been fine

Edmundson for Katic would have been much fucking better.

8 minutes ago, Mcloy_72 said:

Get a grip we have one of the best young managers in football at the minute,proven by his European record and how much he has improved us.

Yet falls at the same hurdle as last season  and has won nothing yet. I'm not seeing a reason to keep him to be honest and something is not right. 

3 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Yet falls at the same hurdle as last season  and has won nothing yet. I'm not seeing a reason to keep him to be honest and something is not right. 

2 mistakes by our defence otherwise we would be saying it was a good second half performance on a poor pitch.

12 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Edmundson for Katic would have been much fucking better.

If he shat out of that he should have put Edmundson on and went 3 at the back and maybe just maybe one of them might win a header or a tackle or complete a clearance, never seen such a defensive clusterfuck in all my days, pathetic, weak, spineless pish.

Archived